Student Accommodation London
Booking student accommodation in London is not an easy process for new students. However, Casita is here to help you book the best Private student accommodation in London city.
We have a team of accommodation experts to help you out find student accommodation in London that perfectly suits your needs. We provide our dear students with safe, secure, and carefully-selected rooms. Also, our service is 100% free with no hidden fees!
Our London student accommodation options have all the facilities you need, including all-inclusive bills, security, and more. Just reach out to Casita’s team through WhatsApp, email, phone, or webchat and secure your student hall in London. Casita has all the options you could possibly need, including private student accommodation in London for last-minute bookings if you missed your chance this year.
London is one of the most popular cities in the world. The capital city is home to a diverse population, making visiting or moving to the city an easy feat.
The city is a renowned tourist destination; More than 20 million tourists visit the city every year. It boasts several perks, including an abundance of attractions, landmarks, student-friendly destinations, vibrant nightlife, a busy city centre, and a diverse gastronomic scene. This, along with vast spaces of greenery, natural scenery, and water bodies, makes London a desirable place to live or visit.
Best Places to Live in London
Besides the London city centre which is full of options for students and non-students alike, this peaceful suburban neighbourhood is perfect for green area seekers. It is a gateway to the sprawling Walthamstow Wetlands nature reserve.
Also, there are various global restaurants in the area and traditional pubs, along with chain retailers and supermarkets. Living in this area puts students in close proximity to both London International University and Charles Bekeev International University. Casita has several available London student homes in this neighbourhood, including Emily Bowes Court Unite and North Lodge Unite.
The neighbourhood is home to upmarket boutiques, lifestyle brands, hip bars, and trendy eateries. Numerous student accommodations and apartments in this area overlook the canal. London universities in this neighbourhood include the University of London and University College London. Both iQ Highbury and Piccadilly Court are available options for London student housing offered by Casita in King’s Cross.
This neighbourhood has a perfect location by the Regent’s Canal with a variety of places to go. The area is popular with tourists and teenagers for its bustling cafes during the day and thriving nightlife scene. Regent’s University London and the University of Westminster - Cavendish Campus are both universities that are located in or near this neighbourhood. Casita’s numerous available London student homes in the area include The Stay Club Camden and iQ Bloomsbury.
An artsy area near Hoxton with a bunch of fashionable clubs and bars, trendy chain restaurants, smart gastropub artisan coffee shops, and noodle bars. Students living in Shoreditch find themselves within a reasonable distance from City, University of London and York St John University. iQ Shoreditch, Chapter Old Street, and iQ Hoxton are all available properties offered by Casita in this neighbourhood.
Cost of Living in London
On average, a single person living in the city likely spends around 1,107$ (922£) without rent. The city is one of the most popular tourist destinations, just like New York. However, London is 22.19% less expensive than New York (without rent).
Transport In London
The massive underground network is perfect to get around the city and it’s referred to as the Tube. Students will enjoy having a Student Oyster Travel Card, a contactless card used for the underground and buses with discounted rates for students. Walking and cycling are great ways to explore the city as well.
Railway (Terminal) Stations in the city
Many terminal stations are spread across the city, including Blackfriar, Cannon Street, Charing Cross, Euston, Fenchurch Street, Waterloo East, etc.
Student Life in London
As an international student in London, you will feel right at home. The city has an estimated 300 languages spoken in the Greater London region alone. The student population in London has exceeded 100,000, including people who come from 200 different nations all over the world.
Studying in the capital of the UK is a great step for an international student such as yourself. The capital is one of the best student cities in the UK and globally. As the largest city in England and the UK, the capital is popular for being culturally diverse. Easy access and luxurious facilities are inevitable in London!
Students in London don’t just benefit from a high-quality education; they also enjoy themselves and indulge in all the luxuries this city offers. There’s definitely something for everyone in London, from museums and art galleries to amusement parks, pubs, and clubs. As a student in London, there is never a dull moment!
Living expenses in London are considered high compared to the suburbs: however, there are also multiple student discount cards that you can use and many shops offer special discounts to students.
Attractions in London
London is home to an array of historical monuments, cultural landmarks, and tourist destinations that are definitely worth your time when in the city. Below are some of the must-visit attractions in London for you to check out!
Buckingham Palace is the headquarters of the monarch of the United Kingdom and a London royal residence. The palace is the centre of state occasions and royal hospitality. This is a must-visit London attraction that brings in visitors from all over the world.
The London Eye
The Millennium Wheel or the London Eye is a renowned observation wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. It is the tallest cantilevered observation wheel in Europe and the most popular attraction in London with over 3 million visitors annually.
Located in the Bloomsbury area of London, the British Museum is a public museum dedicated to human history, art and culture. It documents the history of human culture from its beginnings up until the present day with a collection of eight million works.
Universities in London
Casita offers multiple London student flats and rooms close to London universities. Here are a couple of options you could check out.
Hult International Business School London - Undergraduate Campus
- 14 Student Accommodation in London within 400 meters of the University.
- Aldgate East Tube Station within 200 meters - Zone 1 - District Line / Hammersmith and City.
- Places of Interest within 1 Mile: Tower of London, Old Spitalfields Market, and Shoreditch High Street.
Hult International Business School London Graduate Campus
- 6 Student housing Options within 400 meters of the University.
- Chancery Lane Tube Station within 400 meters - Zone 1 - Central Line.
- Holborn Tube Station within 400 meters - Zone 1 - Central Line and Piccadilly Line.
- Russell Square Tube Station within 400 meters - Zone 1 - Piccadilly Line.
- Places of Interest within 1 Mile: Fleet Street, The British Museum, Charles Dickens Museum, The Postal Museum, and Sir John Soane’s Museum.
University College London
- 27 London accommodation Options are available within 400 meters of the University.
- Warren Street Tube Station within 400 meters - Zone 1 - Northern Line and Victoria Line.
- Goodge Street Tube Station within 400 meters - Zone 1 - Northern Line.
- Places of Interest within 1 Mile: Regent’s Park, Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road, BT Tower, and the British Museum.
Brunel University London
- 27 London Accommodation Options within 400 meters of the University.
- Uxbridge Underground Tube Station within 1 Mile - Zone 6.
- Places of Interest within 1 Mile: Hillingdon Golf Course.
City, University of London
- 23 Student housing centre within 400 metres of the University.
- Old Street Tube Station within 400 metres - Zone 1 - Northern Line.
- Angel Tube Station within 400 metres - Zone 1 - Northern Line.
- Places of Interest within 1 Mile: Spitalfields Market, Sadler’s Wells Theatre, Ironmonger Row Baths, and the Postal Museum.
King's College London
- 2 Student flats within 400 metres of the University.
- Covent Garden Tube Station within 400 metres - Zone 1 - Piccadilly Line.
- Temple Tube Station within 200 metres - Zone 1 - Circle Line and District Line.
- Places of Interest within 1 Mile: Adelphi Theatre, Savoy Theatre, Temple, Somerset House, Lyceum Theatre, The Strand, and Waterloo Bridge.
Queen Mary University of London
- 18 Student halls within 400 metres of the University with multiple cheap student accommodation London options within a few kilometres.
- Stepney Green Tube Station within 200 metres - Zone 2 - District Line and Hammersmith and City Line.
- Mile End Tube Station within 200 metres - Zone 2 - Central Line, District Line and Hammersmith and City Line.
- Places of Interest within 1 Mile: Bethnal Green Gardens, Stepney City Farm, and Stepney Green.
Other options worth checking out are the student accommodation London options near Imperial College London, the University of West London and East London University.
Besides having options for student accommodation in London, Casita offers accommodation outside London in these nearby UK cities: Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Manchester, and Sheffield.