North Lodge Unite - London
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About North Lodge Unite
It is close to the stronghold climbing centre as well as various shops, restaurants, and cafes for you to enjoy. Living here, you will be able to walk along Pymees Brook and shop in nearby stores, including famous brands like B&Q and Asda. You can also check out Down Lane Park nearby.
North Lodge Unite student residence in London has various on-site facilities, including, printing services, on-site laundry, vending machines, and on-site bike storage. There is also free Wi-Fi throughout the building, free contents insurance and all-inclusive bills that include water, gas, electricity and heating. Moreover, the property has secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management team and on-site maintenance team. An outdoor social space, a communal lounge and a shared study area are available on-site.
*For short-term inquiries, please contact us for more information.
It is perfectly located within Zone 3, Haringey borough in London. The student residence is just a 30-minute tube ride to both the University of Westminster - Cavendish Campus and the University of the Arts London. Tottenham Hale underground and overground stations are just a 2-minute stroll away from the building.
Choose Your Room
This 13m2 en-suite room features a small double bed, workspace, drawers, shelves, wardrobe, and under-bed storage. The lounge/kitchen area is shared with an average of ten students.
This 13-15m2 en-suite room features a small double bed, spacious workspace, drawers, shelves, wardrobe, and under-bed storage. The lounge/kitchen area is shared with an average of 2-4 students.
£189 / week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.