Wellington Lodge Unite
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Wellington Lodge Unite
You can easily go to central London from here or visit various attractions like the coca-cola London Eye, the Nightingale Museum, and St. George Cathedral. Big Ben is also a simple ride away from the property and you can take a walk around the River Thames for a good view of the city.
Wellington Lodge London student halls have a highspeed Wi-Fi throughout, free contents insurance, all-inclusive bills, secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management tea, on-site maintenance team, recycling service, printing service, on-site laundry, study area, communal area with TV, rooftop terrace, and bike storage.
It is situated in a central location in Zone 1, Southwark borough in London, your new student home is just a 21-minute tube ride to University College London and a 14-minute ride to London School of Economics. This building is close to four famous train and tube stations: Lambeth North, Waterloo East, Southwark, and Waterloo underground.
Easily switch your booking to a different room in a different city when you book a room with Unite Students directly for a minimum 39-week tenancy. T&Cs apply.
|Book a room for the 2021/22 academic year and you will be offered up to 3 weeks of free accommodation with Unite Students in order to quarantine. T&Cs apply.|
£342 / week
Choose Your Room
3 - 5
A 12m2 en-suite room featuring a small double bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, and a spacious workspace. The lounge/kitchen area is shared with an average of 3-5 students.
A 12m2 accessible en-suite room featuring a small double bed and a spacious workspace. The lounge/kitchen area is shared with an average of 4 students.
This spacious accessible en-suite room features a comfy bed, workspace, wardrobe, and plenty of storage. The kitchen is shared.
This 12m2 top-floor en-suite room features a small double bed, under-bed storage, shelves, drawers, wardrobe, spacious workspace, and great city views. The lounge/kitchen area is shared with an average of 8 students.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.