Wellington Lodge Unite
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Wellington Lodge Unite
London; Capital of the UK, home to some of the most gorgeous, old and new, landmarks, like Tower of London, and London Eye; and reputable universities such as the University of London, and King's College London Waterloo Campus. For all these reasons, and more; getting your student housing in London is a choice that can never go wrong.
Wellington Lodge offers high-speed Wi-Fi in every place inside the premises, it has bike storage, and laundry, printing, and recycling facilities. A common area and communal study space for studying and socializing. CCTV, secure access to ensure your safety. Maintenance support, with 24/7 assistance, and an onsite service team, available to help you at any time.
Wellington Lodge’s location is such an incredible one. Not only that it is located next to London’s finest attractions, but it is also a 9-minute walk from London South Bank University, which makes it the ideal choice if you're studying there.
Around you, you will find many restaurants and supermarkets, such as Tesco Express, and Sainsbury's Local. Waterloo Station is just a 7-minute walk away, from there you will be able to connect with Northern, Bakerloo, and Jubilee lines, and get to any place you want, fast and easily.
London South Bank University is just a 9-minute walk from the premises. And BPP University London Waterloo is just an 11-minute walk away.
More than 5 bus stations surround the premises, St George's Circus (Stop P) is a minute walk from the building, and St George's Circus (Stop D) is just a 3-minute walk away.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£325 / week
Choose Your Room
A 12m2 en-suite room featuring a small double bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, and a spacious workspace. The lounge/kitchen area is shared with an average of 3-5 students.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.