Olympic Way Unite
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Olympic Way Unite
Just a few minutes away from the world-famous Wembley Stadium, and situated in the prestigious suburban town of Wembley in north-west London. Olympic Way Unite is the go-to choice when it comes to student housing in London.
Olympic Way is a student housing in London whose rooms come in three styles, en-suite, studio, and accessible studio. All rooms come with high-speed WiFi both inside the flats, and in the communal areas. It has bike storage, laundry, printing, and recycling facilities, vending machines, a common area, a communal study space, and an outdoor social space. The building also has CCTV, secure access to the building, contents insurance, maintenance support with 24/7 assistance, and an onsite service team.
Located just five minutes away on foot from Wembley Park London Underground station, you will be able to reach central London in just 20 minutes. Prestigious universities are close by, such as the University Of Westminster which is just 14 minutes away, and Middlesex University which is 17 minutes away.
Many fancy restaurants surround the building, like BOXPARK Wembley where you can indulge yourself in with a variety of mouthwatering dishes as well as activities. And for your grocery shopping, Tesco Express and Lidl supermarkets are just around the corner. Many bus stops are very close to you too, Rutherford Way, Fulton Road (Stop L), and Olympic Way are all just 3-minute walks away.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Sold Out / week
Choose Your Room
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.