Student Living Heights Unite
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Student Living Heights Unite
The building is close to various gardens that you can walk by in the morning, like Spa Green Garden, less than 5 minutes walk away from the property. You can also visit Sadler's Well Theatre and Islington Museum nearby to explore city attractions.
Student Living Heights London student housing has a highspeed Wi-Fi throughout, free contents insurance, all-inclusive bills, secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management tea, on-site maintenance team, recycling service, printing service, on-site laundry, study area, vending machine, communal area with TV, ping pong, free hot drinks, and bike storage.
|Book a room for the 2021/22 academic year and you will be offered up to 3 weeks of free accommodation with Unite Students in order to quarantine. T&Cs apply.|
Book now for a minimum 38-week tenancy and enjoy £250 for the £250 Cashback Rooms, £350 for the £350 Cashback Rooms, £500 for the £500 Cashback Rooms, or £750 for the £750 Cashback Rooms! T&Cs apply.
Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£320 / week
Choose Your Room
A 15-18m2 classic studio that comes with a cosy 3/4 bed, workspace, and a private bathroom and kitchen facilities.
A16-23m2 studio with Wi-Fi connected wall-mounted desks to provide more space, 3/4 bed, a large triple wardrobe, and under-bed storage, private bathroom and a fully-fitted kitchen with dining area.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.