Pacific Court Unite - London
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Pacific Court Unite
This building is just a short trip away from central London with its various attractions. Here you can easily visit famous student areas like Shoreditch, Spitalfields, Hoxton, and Brick Lane. A couple of blocks away from Pacific court, you will find a cinema for a late-night movie outside your daily routine.
There are a lot of amenities to enjoy while living at Pacific Court London student home. There are all-inclusive bills, contents insurance, WiFi throughout, 24/7 security team and emergency contact centre, and on-request maintenance team through the MyUnite app. An on-site support team is available whenever you need help. There's secure bike storage, on-site laundry, and vending machines with snacks. All furnished bedrooms come with fully-fitted kitchens. The property offers a bi-weekly cleaning service for communal areas and that means you don't have to worry about managing your time to include extra tasks.
*Short-term required deposit is only £100.
It is in Zone 2, Tower Hamlets Borough, just a small walk away from Queen Mary University and a 30-minute tube ride to the University of London. It is ideal for your student stay especially if you prefer a central location that allows you to move around London. Whitechapel station is found nearby for easy connections anytime you want.
Choose Your Room
A 12m2 en-suite room with a shower, comfy 3/4 bed and its under-bed storage, WiFi connected workspace with drawers and shelves, a large wardrobe, and a shared lounge with a fully fitted kitchen area.
A 12m2 en-suite room with a comfy 3/4 bed and its under-bed storage, WiFi connected workspace with drawers and shelves, a wardrobe, and a shared lounge with a fully fitted kitchen area.
A 20m2 self-contained studio with a single bed and its under-bed storage, modern kitchen area, a generous WiFi-connected workspace, oodles of storage, a large wardrobe, shelves, and drawers, as well as a large accessible bathroom with bath.
A 24m2 self-contained studio featuring a double bed with under-bed storage, a large wardrobe, ample storage, fully fitted kitchen area, private bathroom, and a WiFi connected study area.
£234 / week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.