- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
Rahere Court Unite
Toby Lane, Mile End, London, E1 4DW
32 mins by public transport to Central London
About Rahere Court Unite
Rahere Court Unite is a London student accommodation for those looking for student houses in London to rent. It offers two room types, ensuites and studios. Ensuites come in two styles, Basic Ensuite and Classic Ensuite. Studios at Rahere Court Unite come in three styles, Classic Studio, Basic Studio and Premium Range 1 Studio. All room types offer a bed, a kitchen, a bathroom, a bedside ta...See More
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
A 10.0 - 13.0m² en-suite room in 2-3 bedrooms apartment featuring a single bed with under-bed storage, workspace, wardrobe, private bathroom, shared lounge area, and shared kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave, fridge/freezer, and oven.
A basic self-contained studio features a comfy bed, workspace, wardrobe, plenty of storage, a private bathroom, and a modern kitchenette with a microwave, fridge/freezer, and oven.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
8 instalments for International students booking in SOME properties in Liverpool is available now.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Ro...See More