East Central House Unite - London
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About East Central House Unite
This building is located in a rather quiet street near the Barbican area which ensures plenty of parks and a vibrant nightlife. You can easily visit Camden Market with a short tube ride from here. The property is just off Old Street with the Museum of Methodism and various art galleries within a 15-minute walking distance.
Living in East Central London student housing, you will have on-site laundry facilities, printing services, bike storage, vending machines and recycling facilities. All utility bills are included in the rent, including Wi-Fi, water, gas, electricity, and heating. Safety and security facilities include secure access, on-site service team, maintenance support, fire system, CCTV and free contents insurance. There is an outdoor social space to relax in with friends as well as a communal lounge with a gaming area. There is a small study room available inside the property to study with your flatmates.
*Short-term required deposit is only £100.
Choose Your Room
This 11.9m2 en-suite room features a single bed, workspace, and plenty of storage space. The living area and kitchen are shared with an average of 4-6 students.
This 14.9m2 en-suite room features a small double bed, workspace, wardrobe, and plenty of storage. The kitchen is shared.
A 15-16m2 en-suite room with a double bed, workspace, ample storage, and access to the shared kitchen.
This accessible studio is available in 24.9m2 floorplan with a single bed or in 19m2 floorplan with a double bed. Any accessible comes with facilities that can be used with ease, a lowered surfaces in a fully fitted kitchen, large private bathroom, WiFi connected workspace, a wardrobe, under-bed storage, drawers, and shelves.
This studio is available in 24.9m2 floorplan with a single bed or in 19m2 floorplan with a double bed. Any comes with a fully fitted kitchen, private bathroom, WiFi connected workspace, a wardrobe, under-bed storage, drawers, and shelves.
£280 / week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.