- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
- Similar Properties
St Lukes View Unite
8 Oldham Street, L1 2SU
16 mins by public transport to Central Liverpool
About St Lukes View Unite
St Lukes View Unite is a Liverpool student accommodation that offers two different room types for your convenience; Classic Ensuite and Classic Studio. Both St Lukes View's room types include a bed, a kitchen, a bathroom, a bedside table, a desk and a chair, curtains, under-bed storage, and a wardrobe. They vary in room size and bed size.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
St Lukes View UniteLiverpool, United Kingdom
* Note:Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
8 instalments for International students booking in SOME properties in Liverpool is available now.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Ro...
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are there any utilities to be paid?
Your rent will include all utilities, including water, heating, electricity, and wifi. You would only be required to pay a TV license if you wish to watch TV.
Can I request who to live with?
You can always inform us about your flatmate preferences, and we'll do our best to accommodate your request. Such requests include same-sex flatmate requests. Arranging your flatmate preference requests will largely depend on availability, however.
Is the advance rent part of my first rent?
Yes, advance rent payments are part of your first instalment and are required at the point of booking. Students paying in full, booking in Scotland, rebooking, or booking after the first instalment's due date will be exempt from this advance rent.
Can I share a room with someone?
Yes, it is possible. However, the rooms offering dual occupancy are limited. To qualify for a dual occupancy booking, you must both be full-time students.
How can I pay?
You can choose to pay the total amount or have your rent paid in instalments. Payments are made through credit, debit, or direct debit cards. Contact our staff for more details.