St Lukes View Unite - Liverpool
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About St Lukes View Unite
Numerous landmarks are within a few minutes walk from the property. Liverpool One Shopping Centre is a 10-minute walk away, the Empire Theatre and Liverpool Echo Arena are a 15-minute walk away, Maritime Museum and TATE Art Gallery is a 20-minute walk away, and there's large public library about 15-20 minutes walk from the property. Liverpool Central station can be reached in just 5 minutes on foot, offering many hassle-free connections whenever you want.
Local essentials are also within easy walking distances: Sainsbury's and Tesco supermarkets are 2 minutes walk away, and 10 minutes walk will place you in the middle of 30 different banks in the city centre.
St Luke's View Liverpool student accommodation has multiple on-site facilities, including printing services, on-site laundry, vending machines, and on-site bike storage. There is also free Wi-Fi throughout the building, free contents insurance and all-inclusive bills that include water, gas, electricity and heating. Moreover, the property has secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management team and on-site maintenance team. An outdoor social space, a communal lounge and a shared study area are all available on-site.
*Short-term required deposit is only £100.
**For short-term bookings, please contact us for more information.
* All Liverpool John Moores University must go through the university to book.
Choose Your Room
A classic en-suite room with a comfy 3/4 bed, study area, and a shared lounge are with kitchen.
£158 / week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.