- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Scape Darlington
Do you believe you know everything there is to know about Sydney? Wrong! Here are some of the lesser-known historical occurrences over the years.
Aboriginal Australians have been in Sydney for at least 30,000 years, with numerous Aboriginal carvings and cultural sites. Traditional owners of the land on which contemporary Sydney stands are the Darug, Dharawal, and Eora people. The landing of the First Fleet of British ships and the formation of a penal colony by Great Britain in 1788 marked the beginning of the city's modern history. And that is the story of the people who lived on the land and eventually became the modern Sydney we all know.
Finding the best student housing in Sydney has never been more accessible; Casita will recommend the comfiest places to stay, ensuring you have the most relaxing time.
While living in Scape Darlington, you'll have a fantastic Sydney city living experience with everything you need nearby. There are numerous international restaurants, gardens, art centres, dance schools, and other entertainment and hobby options. There are several supermarkets nearby where you can get your daily necessities. Make sure you visit the following places to spend time; Every Last Crumb Cakery, Two Good Co., Carriageworks, Performance Space, and Abercrombie Terrace.
Scape Darlington student housing has a laundry room, study spaces, on-site gym, cinema room, outdoor courtyard, cinema, games area, and a communal lounge.
Studio rooms with a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, private bathroom, dining area, and private kitchenette are available in the building.
**Upon booking, a holding deposit of one week’s rent is needed to confirm the booking. Upon check-in, a refundable bond deposit of four week’s rent amount will be needed to be paid. Damages in the room will be deducted from the bond deposit after vacating the property.
*Rooms on higher floors or rooms with various views are bookable upon request. Please contact us for more information.
AU$619 / Week
Choose Your Room
A 15.1 sqm² self-contained studio, with a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, a private bathroom, a dining area, and a private kitchenette.
A 16.3 sqm² self-contained spacious studio , with a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, a private bathroom, a dining area and a private kitchenette.
A 20.8m² self-contained large studio, with a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, a private bathroom, a dining area and a private kitchenette.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
We understand that students have lots of important things to focus on, so especially during these uncertain times, Atira are here to help make life less stressful. We have put together a deferral and cancellation policy for new bookings commencing in Semester 1, 2022 that provides flexibility if you are currently outside of Australia and impacted by COVID-19.
If you have a booking and are not able to arrive in Australia because of COVID-19, you can defer your contract to the following semester. The same terms of the original booking will carry forward to the new semester booking, including the type of room you booked and even the same weekly rent.
If you need to cancel your booking with us for one of the reasons detailed below, all you need to do is email us no less than 14 days before your contract start date and we will cancel your booking and provide a full refund of any fees paid. We will provide flexibility to defer or cancel if you are impacted by any of the below reasons, all you need to do is provide supporting documentation:
• Visa Denied
If your visa application is rejected or the visa centre remains closed in your respective country.
• Flight Cancellation/Travel Ban
If your scheduled flight is cancelled and an alternate flight is not available, or if there is a travel ban preventing travel from your country of origin or in Australia preventing you from arrival.
• Intake Delay of University/Education provider
If the start date of your course has been postponed to a later date or semester, or the university does not offer face-to-face learning.