- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
- Similar Properties
Scape Sydney Central
483 Wattle Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007
22 mins by public transport to Central Sydney
About Scape Sydney Central
Scape Sydney Central is a student housing in Sydney that offers twin en-suite rooms in a four-bedroom apartment with two single beds, two workspaces, a wardrobe, and plenty of storage; the living area and kitchen are shared. The studio room features two single beds, two workspaces, two spacious wardrobes, plenty of storage, air conditioning/heating, a private bathroom, and a modern kitchenette with ...See More
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
Scape Sydney CentralSydney, Australia
* Note:Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
Check with the agent.