Lennon Studios Unite
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Lennon Studios Unite
Liverpool is located in the West of England on the Eastern side of River Mersey. Its Metropolitan area is the 5th grandest in the UK. So, having your student housing in Liverpool will be quite the choice.
Lennon Studios facilities include bike storage, laundry, car parking on-site, and recycling. Furthermore, it features different free-living essentials such as heating, gas, the My Unite app, electricity, water, and Wi-Fi. As for safety and security, it has CCTV, an on-site service team, contents insurance, maintenance insurance, 24/7 assistance, a fire system, and secure access. It also has an outdoor social space.
You may worry about how much student housing is in Liverpool City Centre, but we assure you it’s for a reasonable price. Lennon Studies is located in the Cambridge Court area. It is in the centre of food, nightlife, and culture. Big supermarkets like Alma Supermarket and Oasis Supermarket are close by.
Good gilt restaurants and pubs are around. Grilla Hardman is a cosy, popular restaurant that is just five minutes away from the property. The Font is a one minute walk from the building. It is a casual, popular restaurant. The Florist is another elegant restaurant that is just five minutes away if you fancy an exhilarating, blissful experience.
*instalment options for International Students!
Transportations of all sorts are nearby; two bus stops like Mount Pleasant and Arrad St. are a one and three minutes walk; Train stations like Liverpool Lime Street and Liverpool Central are ten minutes away.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£109 / week
Choose Your Room
A 15m² en-suite room in a 2-7 bedrooms apartment featuring a small double bed with under-bed storage, workspace, wardrobe, private bathroom, shared lounge area and shared kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave, fridge/freezer, and oven.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.