Blackfriars Unite - Glasgow
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Blackfriars Unite
This student home offers both shared flats and studio apartments. Whatever you choose, you will get your own en-suite bathroom. Some flats have balconies as well, and selected rooms have dishwashers. You can also enjoy all the local shops and restaurants near this student home as it is located in the heart of the Merchant City.
Blackfriars Glasgow student halls come with various on-site facilities, including car parking with extra charge, printing services, on-site laundry, vending machines, and on-site bike storage. There is also free Wi-Fi throughout the building, free contents insurance and all-inclusive bills that include water, gas, electricity and heating. Moreover, the property has secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management team and on-site maintenance team. An outdoor social space is available on-site, and a communal lounge where you can relax with your flatmates is available as well.
**For short-term inquiries, please contact us for more information.
It is just a 5-minute walk to Strathclyde University and a 10-minute walk to the City of Glasgow College. The ideal location of the property means easy access to various shops and restaurants, as well as a number of excellent transport links. Argyle Street station is a short walk away from the building for your convenience.
Choose Your Room
This 14.5m2 en-suite room features a small double bed and workspace. The communal area has a spacious lounge and kitchen area shared with an average of 2-4 students.
This en-suite room features a small double bed and workspace. The communal area has a spacious lounge with a balcony and a kitchen area with a dishwasher shared with an average of 5 students.
This large en-suite room features a small double bed, under-bed storage, shelves, drawers, and workspace. The kitchen area is shared with an average of 4 students.
This extra-large en-suite room features a small double bed and workspace. The spacious lounge and kitchen with a dishwasher are shared with an average of 3 students.
This extra-large en-suite room features a small double bed and workspace. The spacious lounge and kitchen with a dishwasher are shared with an average of 5 students. The communal area has a balcony.
This 27.5m2 self-contained studio features a double bed, private bathroom, workspace, and a modern kitchen.
£117 / week
Refer a friend and earn £200 credit for each friend.
Book now to receive £500 cashback. Hurry Up! This is a limited offer for 40+ weeks only.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.