Kyle Park House - Glasgow
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Kyle Park House
This Glasgow student home is located in the heart of a popular student city close to various restaurants, cafes, and shops. Your shopping trips are just a 10-minute walk away at the Buchanan Galleries, Princes Square, or Merchant City. Get to know the city's history and culture at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum and you can catch your favourite musician's show at the O2 Academy Glasgow.
The building has Wi-Fi, all-inclusive bills, insurance, on-site management and maintenance, 24/7 security and CCTV, bike storage, laundry, cleaning service, communal spaces, and an on-site games room.
It is a 10-minute walk to Glasgow Caledonian University and the University of Strathclyde, a 13-minute walk to Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, and a 20-minute walk to Glasgow School of Art. You'll have easy access to multiple transport links including Buchanan bus station just a 10-minute walk away.
Choose Your Room
A 13m2 en-suite room featuring a double bed with under-bed storage, wardrobe, workspace, heating, and a shared kitchen and lounge area.
£105 / week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.