Urbanest St Pancras
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Urbanest St Pancras
You'll enjoy an ideal location in this London student accommodation close to several shops, restaurants, and cafes. You can enjoy weekend trips with friends in Camden Town where there are many street markets, eateries, and a cinema. Get to know the city when you visit The British Museum and London's Roman Amphitheatre.
The building has Wi-Fi, on-site management, 24/7 security and CCTV, Electronic Entry Systembike storage, laundry, communal study areas, communal lounge, on-site gym, and a games area. Dual occupancy available with no extra charge.
This student accommodation is a short walk to the Royal Veterinary College, and a short tube ride to University College London, University of London, London School of Economics, King’s College London, City, University of London, Imperial College London, and London Metropolitan University. King’s Cross St Pancras Underground Station is right on your doorstep.
£284 / Week
Choose Your Room
A single room within a 2 or 3-bed flat featuring a comfy bed, ample storage, workspace, and a shared bathroom, kitchen and lounge area.
An en-suite room featuring a single bed, workspace, wardrobe, and a shared kitchen and dining area.
A self-contained studio featuring a comfy bed, wardrobe, ample storage, workspace, modern kitchenette and a stylish bathroom.
A twin studio featuring two small double beds, two workspaces, a shared wardrobe, ample storage, modern kitchenette, and a shared bathroom.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
This building offers 3 payment types: Upfront payment, Three Installments and Ten Installments. The first instalment always needs to be paid 14 days before the tenancy begins ( No UK guarantor needed)
- Before 1-week upfront rent payment is made: Customer can cancel with no liability.
- After paying the 1-week upfront rent payment prior to 31.05.21: urbanest will allow residents to cancel their booking under our COVID-19 Book With Confidence Guarantee, meaning that all requests for tenancy cancellations made after the 14 days cooling-off period and prior to 31st May 2021 will be granted, and any rent payments made will be refunded in full, on the following conditions. The resident must provide proof that either:
- their university course will no longer be going ahead as a result of the University not being open due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- they have not been granted a visa to study in the UK as a result of limitations in place in their country as a result of COVID-19
- they are unwell as a result of COVID-19 and will not be able to attend university
- their home country is not permitting travel to the UK for the period of their university course
- After paying the 1-week upfront rent payment after 31.05.21:
- Within 14 days of payment and acceptance of T&Cs: Customer can cancel with a refund of 1-week upfront rent payment if a written letter of cancellation is sent to urbanest UK using either of the below methods.
- After 14 days of payment and acceptance of T&Cs: Customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy) The only exception will be if you fail to obtain a visa to enter the United Kingdom.
- After moving in: After the customer collects his/her keys, the customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy). In the event the customer wishes to move out, he/she should contact the team who will be able to assist, but the customer must find a replacement tenant to take over the Tenancy and pay any associated administrative and clerical fees to carry out the transfer.