About Mealmarket Exchange Roost
This property is close to the city centre and Aberdeen Train station. Pizza Hut is less than 2 minutes away from the building.
Mealmarket Exchange offers both en-suite rooms and studio rooms If you are searching for a studio apartment to rent with a friend, this property offers free dual occupancy in its studios. Choose your ideal tenancy from 40-51 weeks and book now.
This Aberdeen student housing has free Wi-Fi, free contents insurance, flexible payment terms, 24 hours security, on-site management team, on-site maintenance team, bike storage, free limited car parking, on-site laundry facilities, communal garden and lounge, social events calendar and parcel receipt service.
- En-Suitefrom £105.00
Please browse the types of rooms we offer and choose the one you like.
An en-suite room with a double bed, under-bed storage, a workspace, a shared living room and a shared living kitchen.
Start Date 05 September, 2020
End Date 12 June, 2021
Stay 40 Weeks
Per Week £105.00
Stay 52+ Weeks
Note: Price and availability are subject to change at any moment by the provider. Prices are per person, unless otherwise stated
International students can pay monthly, termly or annually instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
7-Day Cooling Off Period
If you decide to cancel your accommodation booking within 7 days of accepting your tenancy agreement, you will receive a full refund of your booking fee.
If you secure your accommodation and then cancel it due to the following reasons:
- Failure to receive grades (all academic years)
- Failure to obtain a VISA (all academic years)
- Studying in an alternative City
Official written evidence from the University (and/or UCAS/relevant VISA authorities) must be sent directly to the Property Team within 3 calendar days of the results or decision being published. If sufficient evidence is provided, you will be eligible for release from the tenancy agreement and the full booking fee will be returned.
If none of the above reasons are applicable, you will be required to find a replacement person to take over your tenancy.
- Students can cancel their tenancy, by letting us know in writing by no later than 23:59 on Wednesday 1 July 2020. A full refund will then be issued as long as they provide written evidence that they are no longer coming to the UK for their academic studies.
- Some universities may choose to delay the start of the academic year or their face-to-face teaching. Equally, travel restrictions may delay a student being able to travel to the UK to start face-to-face teaching.
- If this happens, students can delay the start date of their tenancy agreement until the start of the month their course begins (up to January 2021).