Casita Student accommodations are built especially for students needs to be fulfilled, and for that, entertainment is necessary. We have collected the best of our communal games rooms in our student accommodations across the UK.
- St Pancras Way student accommodation in London has great transport links since it is within easy walking distances to Pancras Station and King’s Cross station. Its communal games room comes with a pool table and a tennis table in a sunny setting to feel relaxed and refreshed after spending some time there.
- Kirby Street student accommodation in London is about 20 minutes’ walk away from Barbican, St. Paul’s, Holborn, Hoxton, Oxford Circus, Soho and Covent Garden. It is perfectly located close to the Russell Square and Bloomsbury Universities, including LSE, University of the Arts, and UCL. The communal games room in this property is located in an outdoor area so students can get a breath of fresh air and soak in the sunshine while commuting and playing.
- iQ Shoreditch student accommodation in London is located in Zone 1, the Old Street tube station is a few minutes’ walk. The building’s communal games room comes with a modern pool and football tables but with a classic feel. Check this building out for exclusive offers if you book now.
- The University of Cambridge is a 17-minute walk away, and the Anglia Ruskin University is 30 minutes away from Cambridge's Castle Hill student accommodation. The communal gaming area benefits from colourful furnishings and bright feel although it is an indoor communal room. Special offers are available if you book now in this property.
- Sharman Court accommodation in Sheffield is a short stroll to the University of Sheffield and Hallam University. The communal games area houses pool and football tables, as well as a TV. It is a self-contained games room giving students the opportunity to make new friends easily.
- The Ascent accommodation in Liverpool is located in the heart of Ropewalk; central to transportation links, the city centre, and the Liverpool John Moores University which is just a 14-minute stroll away. This communal games room comes in a luxurious setting. This whole student accommodation is one of the most luxurious properties, yet, still affordable. Considering its never-ending facilities, you will never need to leave this property unless you are heading out to your university/college.
- The Arch student accommodation in Liverpool is a 16-minute bus ride to the University of Liverpool and the same to reach John Moores University. Its vibrant games room comes with an elegant and luxurious feel. It houses football and pool tables, as well as a TV that students can play games on, or watch movies and eat some popcorn.
- New Park student accommodation in Edinburgh is a 14-minute bus ride to the University of Edinburgh. This student accommodation houses spacious communal games rooms, one with a pool table, and the other with tennis table. The good news is, they are overlooking one another for extra fun times.
- Lambert & Fairfield House student accommodation in Manchester is centrally positioned from the University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and Manchester College. Other than housing pool table, it also houses an excellent spacious bowling alley with colourful balls for extra enjoyment.
- West Village student accommodation in Glasgow is an 11-minute bus ride to the University of Glasgow and 3 more to reach the University of Strathclyde. If you are looking for elegance and luxury all at once, then this is the property that you are looking for. Its classy communal games room comes with a distinctive decoration, pool and football tables, TV, and comfortable seating for students’ convenience.
But Casita's surprises and entertainment facilities do not stop there. You can check our properties in Birmingham, Leeds, Bristol, Nottingham, Newcastle, and Leicester for equally amazing communal games rooms. Also, you can contact us at +44 (0) 20 3871 8666, or email@example.com and our Casita accommodation experts will be glad to guide you through.