- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
611 Coronation Dr, Toowong, QLD, 4066
14 mins by public transport to Central Brisbane
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
A 22m² self-contained twin studio with 2 king single beds with under-bed storage, 2 study desks, 2 wardrobes, a private dining area, 2 bathrooms, and a kitchenette.
A 7m² single room in an 8-bedroom apartment with 4 shared bathrooms, a spacious living room, kitchen and dining area. Each room comes with a single bed, study area and clever storage solutions.
A 6.9m² single room featuring a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, Air Conditioning, a shared bathroom, a shared dining area, and a shared kitchen.
A 12m² single room in a 5-bed apartment, each room comes with a double bed with under-bed storage and a generous study area, and a wardrobe. The dining/lounge area and a large kitchen. three shared bathrooms.
A 15m² self-contained studio features a small double bed, wardrobe, workspace, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, private lounge, and private kitchen.
A 12.2m² en-suite room with a view features a double bed, wardrobe, study desk, en-suite bathroom, and a generous study area. This 5-bedroom apartment shares a dining/lounge area and a large kitchen.
A 15.6m² self-contained studio with a view features a small double bed, wardrobe, workspace, en-suite bathroom, private lounge, and private kitchen.
A 23m² self-contained studio featuring a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, Air Conditioning, en-suite bathroom, private living area, and private kitchenette.
A 6.9m² single room with a view features a single bed, study space, and wardrobe. The apartment shares a bathroom, dining area, and kitchen.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
Check with the agent.