- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
Scape South Bank
149 Merivale St, South Brisbane, QLD, 4101
10 mins by public transport to Central Brisbane
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
A 12.4m2 en-suite room located within a shared 5-bedroom flat with a double bed and private bathroom. The kitchen and living space area are shared.
A 15m2 self-contained studio that comes with a double bed, study area, built-in storage, private bathroom, dining area, and kitchenette.
A self-contained studio that comes with a double bed, study area, built-in storage, private bathroom, dining area, and kitchenette.
An 17m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, wardrobe, workspace, en-suite bathroom, and study area.*Rooms on higher floors or rooms that have better views come with higher rates.
An 18m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, a study area, built-in storage, en-suite bathroom, dining area, and kitchenette.
A 23m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, study area, private bathroom, kitchenette, and a dining space.
*Rooms on higher floors or rooms that have better views come with higher rates.
A self-contained studio with a double bed, study area, private bathroom, kitchenette, and dining space.
A twin room featuring two small beds, a shared bathroom, a shared kitchen, and a living space area.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
Check with the agent.