Boundary X Scape
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Boundary X Scape
UTS Boundary x Scape is a student housing in Sydney that offers Single Rooms that come in 7, 6, and 4 Bedroom Apartments. Each of these rooms features a comfy big bed, a wardrobe, and a workspace with a desk and its chair. The rooms also have access to a shared bathroom and a shared kitchen.
The property also has Twin Rooms in 3 Bedroom Apartments that offer twin occupancy, as well as Studio Apartments. Featuring private bathrooms and kitchens, these studios are self-contained, and the perfect choice for you if you prefer more privacy.
UTS Boundary x Scape has an all-inclusive bill, high-speed Wi-Fi, and computer and study labs. It has an onsite games room and two lounge areas where you can spend your free time and socialise with your flatmates. The onsite staff is also available 24/7 to keep students safe and help them whenever they need.
Due to its location near the International Date Line, Sydney is always the first major city in the world to see in the New Year. Sydney is famous for its incredible New Year’s fireworks show that lights up the night and last for 85 minutes.
Located in the homely suburb of Chippendale, UTS Boundary x Scape is close to many entertainment venues. You can visit the White Rabbit Gallery and you can see and admire the latest art pieces. Plenty of beautiful parks where you can relax and enjoy the greenery are also nearby, such as Alexandria Park and Eveleigh Green. When it’s dinner time, drop by Angry Tony's and order your favourite pizza, or Explore the best Vietnamese cuisine at Yen's Restaurant. Vegan food lovers will love the diverse dishes and menus at Tian Ci.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
Tell us what you are looking for
Unfortunately we don't have any options available right now. Please feel free to complete an enquiry form and we will be in touch when options do become available.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
We understand that students have lots of important things to focus on, so especially during these uncertain times, Atira are here to help make life less stressful. We have put together a deferral and cancellation policy for new bookings commencing in Semester 1, 2022 that provides flexibility if you are currently outside of Australia and impacted by COVID-19.
If you have a booking and are not able to arrive in Australia because of COVID-19, you can defer your contract to the following semester. The same terms of the original booking will carry forward to the new semester booking, including the type of room you booked and even the same weekly rent.
If you need to cancel your booking with us for one of the reasons detailed below, all you need to do is email us no less than 14 days before your contract start date and we will cancel your booking and provide a full refund of any fees paid. We will provide flexibility to defer or cancel if you are impacted by any of the below reasons, all you need to do is provide supporting documentation:
• Visa Denied
If your visa application is rejected or the visa centre remains closed in your respective country.
• Flight Cancellation/Travel Ban
If your scheduled flight is cancelled and an alternate flight is not available, or if there is a travel ban preventing travel from your country of origin or in Australia preventing you from arrival.
• Intake Delay of University/Education provider
If the start date of your course has been postponed to a later date or semester, or the university does not offer face-to-face learning.