- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Scape Glebe
Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales and the most populous city in Australia and Oceania. The city, located on Australia's east coast, surrounds Sydney Harbour and extends approximately 70 kilometres towards the Blue Mountains to the west, Hawkesbury to the north, the Royal National Park to the south, and Macarthur to the southwest. Sydney is divided into 658 suburbs spread across 33 local government areas. Residents of the city are referred to as "Sydneysiders." Greater Sydney's population was 5,231,150 according to the 2021 census, making it home to approximately 66% of the state's population. The city is also known as the 'Emerald City' and the 'Harbour City.'
Finding the most comfortable student housing in Sydney has never been easier; Casita will recommend the most pleasant areas to stay in, ensuring you have the best student experience possible.
The building offers two types of rooms; the single en-suite room features unlimited Wi-Fi, a double bed, a study Desk, a wardrobe, plenty of storage, a fridge with freezer, flat Screen TV, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and air conditioning. Double studio rooms feature two workstations, two wardrobes, plenty of storage, air conditioning/heating, a private bathroom, a modern kitchenette with microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, and two beds.
This building provides multilingual support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, via an app. If you need assistance with any problem, big or small, you can get it from a team of people who are available around the clock via the app and in person. You can talk to our private service whenever you are scared, ill, or anxious.
Scape Glebe is a great place that ensures you have everything you need close to you to have fun; you can start your weekend by visiting Chau Chak Wing Museum, which is only six minutes from the building. If you want to grab a fancy bite, you should try out Courtyard Restaurant & Bar, located five minutes from the building. Still, if you need fresh breath, you should enjoy your day at the sunset at Seamer Street Reserve, located four minutes from the building.
*Prices are per person per week.
**Availability is subject to change depending on students' university year and same-sex shared rooms.
AU$629 / Week
Choose Your Room
An18m² self-contained studio features a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, plenty of storage, air conditioning/heating, private bathroom, and modern kitchenette with microwave, dishwasher, and fridge with freezer.
*Accessible rooms are available.
An 21m² self-contained studio features a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, plenty of storage, air conditioning/heating, private bathroom, balcony with courtyard, and modern kitchenette with microwave, dishwasher, and fridge with freezer.
A 30m² one-bedroom flat features a double bed with balcony, workspace, wardrobe, plenty of storage, en-suite bathroom, and a private kitchen/living area with TV.
Prices may vary according to room's size, floor and location.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
We understand that students have lots of important things to focus on, so especially during these uncertain times, Atira are here to help make life less stressful. We have put together a deferral and cancellation policy for new bookings commencing in Semester 1, 2022 that provides flexibility if you are currently outside of Australia and impacted by COVID-19.
If you have a booking and are not able to arrive in Australia because of COVID-19, you can defer your contract to the following semester. The same terms of the original booking will carry forward to the new semester booking, including the type of room you booked and even the same weekly rent.
If you need to cancel your booking with us for one of the reasons detailed below, all you need to do is email us no less than 14 days before your contract start date and we will cancel your booking and provide a full refund of any fees paid. We will provide flexibility to defer or cancel if you are impacted by any of the below reasons, all you need to do is provide supporting documentation:
• Visa Denied
If your visa application is rejected or the visa centre remains closed in your respective country.
• Flight Cancellation/Travel Ban
If your scheduled flight is cancelled and an alternate flight is not available, or if there is a travel ban preventing travel from your country of origin or in Australia preventing you from arrival.
• Intake Delay of University/Education provider
If the start date of your course has been postponed to a later date or semester, or the university does not offer face-to-face learning.