- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
- Similar Properties
Houghall Court Unite
East Durham, DH1 3SG
18 mins by public transport to Central Durham
About Houghall Court Unite
Houghall Court Unite is a Durham student accommodation that offers two types of rooms. The first type, the en-suite rooms, include Classic and Premium Range 1. Each room has a comfortable bed and a Wi-Fi-connected study area. You’ll also find a wardrobe, storage space under the bed, shelves, and drawers to store your belongings. The rooms also have private shower rooms with sinks and toilets, but ...See More
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
A 15.5m² en-suite room in 3- 4 bedrooms apartment featuring a small double bed with under-bed storage, workspace, wardrobe, private bathroom, shared lounge area and shared kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave, fridge/freezer, and oven.
An en-suite room in a 3- 5 bedrooms apartment featuring a small double bed with under-bed storage, workspace, wardrobe, private bathroom, shared lounge area, and shared kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave, fridge/freezer, and oven.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
8 instalments for International students booking in SOME properties in Liverpool is available now.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Ro...See More