Student Castle Durham - Durham
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Student Castle Durham
While living at this Durham student home, you will be close to Durham Cathedral; a world heritage site. You will also live next to the popular River Wear, where you can enjoy stunning views of the city. The building is also located in a vibrant neighbourhood close to multiple markets like Tesco and restaurants like InShangahai Chinese restaurant and Domino's Pizza located next to Durham train station.
This accommodation has a super-fast Wi-Fi throughout, secure bike storage, 24/7 security, 24/7 fully-equipped gym, and a wide range of room options to choose from: shared flats, self-contained studios, twins and two-bed apartments.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
Choose Your Room
£180 / week
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor.
- If there is a restriction on travel to or within the UK from your country after 24 August 2020, your licence agreements will be cancelled provided that we receive written confirmation from the licence holder of his/her intention to cancel between 24 August 2020 and 31 August 2020.
- Any cancellations received before 24 August 2020, or after 31 August 2020 will not be eligible. All booking fees are non-refundable.
Universities delaying the start of the Academic Year 2020/2021 (September)
- If the university you will be attending delays the start of the academic year due to Covid-19 by three weeks or more, Student Castle will delay the start date of your licence agreement provided that we receive a written confirmation and an official notice from the university.
- If no confirmation is received by 21 August 2020, you will be held to the terms of the original licence.
- Student Castle will shorten the licence agreement duration from the original 51 weeks accordingly, and your payments will be reduced to reflect the shortened agreement. Additionally, a payment equivalent to at least 4 weeks rent will be required on the original 1st payment date. The balance of the 1st payment is payable 12 days before the new start date.