- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Duresme Court
The Riverwalk and Prince Bishops Shopping Centre are a short stroll away from this student home with various unique shopping options for you to enjoy. Bella Mama Italian restaurant is less than 5 minutes away from the building.
This student residence in Durham has all-inclusive bills, strong Wi-Fi connection, study area, communal lounge, courtyard, on-site gym, games room, a cinema room, a cookhouse, a fitness trail, car parking spaces, and electric points for car charging.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
£175 / Week
Choose Your Room
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor.
Can I cancel my booking?
If you accept an offer of accommodation online or by signing a Tenancy Agreement, and then decide you wish to cancel outside of the Initial Cancellation Period, the following applies:
- You remain liable for the weekly rent (for each and every week or part week) until you are able to find another tenant that is acceptable to Homes for Students (it is your responsibility to find another tenant) and we are able to re-let the room
- If we are able to re-let the room we will release you from the agreement upon payment of a £250 release fee which we will recover by retaining your deposit (which will not, therefore, be returned). If you have paid a different amount as a deposit (such as £150) then this is the amount that will be retained.
1st Year Applicants Only
If you are a prospective student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution, you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from the agreement you will need to provide:
- Written confirmation that you wish to cancel your reservation.
- Supporting evidence from the University or UCAS.
You can terminate your tenancy agreement if you have an existing medical condition and this is recorded on your application prior to a room offer being made. We will require medical proof with your application and you will be liable for a minimum of 4 weeks’ rent or to the end of the current rent period, whichever is longer.