New Medlock House Unite - Manchester
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About New Medlock House Unite
This student housing is located in a vibrant neighbourhood, very close to various transportation. It is just 9 minutes walk away from Deansgate station with various restaurants nearby. Nando's, Azuma, and Archie's are all famous restaurants located within close proximity to the building.
This Manchester student home has Wi-Fi throughout, free contents insurance, all-inclusive bills, secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management tea, on-site maintenance team, recycling service, printing service, on-site laundry, study area, vending machine, communal area with TV, pool table, foosball, outdoor courtyard and bike storage.
Book before 31st May 2021 for the 21/22 academic year and you can cancel your booking before that date without penalty.
For the avoidance of any doubt, this promotion only applies to tenancies for the 2021/22 Academic Year and not for any tenancies commencing before 4th September 2021.
Choose Your Room
3 - 8
An en-suite room with a single bed, workspace, and a shared kitchen with 3-8 flatmates.
2 - 8
An en-suite room with a single bed, workspace with WiFi, and a shared kitchen with 2-8 flatmates.
This self-contained studio features a double bed, workspace, plenty of storage, private bathroom, and modern kitchenette with microwave.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
£156 / week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.