New Medlock House Unite - Manchester
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About New Medlock House Unite
This student housing is located in a vibrant neighbourhood, very close to various transportation. It is just 9 minutes walk away from Deansgate station with various restaurants nearby. Nando's, Azuma, and Archie's are all famous restaurants located within close proximity to the building.
This Manchester student home has on-site laundry, bike storage, printing services, recycling services and on-site vending machines with snacks. It comes with a variety of communal spaces like a communal lounge, games room, communal study space and outdoor social space. The building has various security services including an on-site service team, a maintenance support team, a secure entry system with 24/7 CCTV and a secure fire system. All utility bills are included in the rent, including water, electricity, gas, heating and Wi-Fi. Free contents insurance is available. There is a convenience store on the ground floor of the building.
*Short-term required deposit is only £100.
**For short-term bookings, please contact us for more information.
It is located on Chester Street, very close to the city centre. It is only 8 minutes stroll to Manchester Metropolitan University, 10 minutes walk to both INTO Manchester and Excel College Manchester and 13 minutes walk to the University of Manchester. Manchester Oxford Road is just 6 minutes walk away with various other transport links nearby.
Choose Your Room
An en-suite room with a single bed, workspace, and a shared kitchen with 3-8 flatmates.
£156 / week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.