London Student Hotel - London
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About London Student Hotel
This London student accommodation is in the heart of vibrant London and buzzing Victoria. Half-board dining is included in the price of the rooms, meaning a delicious breakfast and exciting dinner options are on offer every day, freeing up time and expenses for residents of the London Student Hotel. LSH advocates for students' success as they take on their academic venture, allowing them to experience independence while enjoying the facilities and services of a high-quality hotel.
Featuring private ensuite bathrooms, tea and coffee facilities, a TV and study space as a standard in every room; the London Student Hotel is the best choice for you. The largest room types offer an extra spacious living area, a minifridge and microwave and from some of them even access to a private Juliette balcony. The safety and security of residents are ensured through the expertise of the 24/7 on-site management team, fully addressable electronic door locking and fire safety systems with in-room safe boxes. Students also have access to printers, a gym, games area, an on-site bar, study spaces, a communal kitchen, lounges and much more.
*Breakfast and dinner are included.
**There is free regular hotel-grade cleaning of communal areas available. In-room professional cleaning is for an extra charge.
***A 14-day post-travel quarantine is available by providing lunch and 2 snacks for a £10.00 daily supplement.
Breakfast and Dinner is included in your rent price.
Choose Your Room
A room featuring a single bed, a study area, a TV, in-room tea and coffee facilities and a private en-suite bathroom.
A room featuring a double bed, a study area, a TV, in-room tea and coffee facilities, a private en-suite bathroom and a mini fridge and microwave.
A room featuring a double bed, a study area, a TV, in-room tea and coffee facilities, a comfortable lounge area, a private en-suite bathroom and a mini fridge and microwave.
A self-contained studio featuring a double bed, a study area, a TV, plenty of space, in-room tea and coffee facilities, a comfortable lounge area, a private en-suite bathroom and a kitchenette.
A spacious room featuring a double bed, a study area, a TV, plenty of space, in-room tea and coffee facilities, a large living area, a balcony, a private en-suite bathroom and a modern kitchenette. It has a view of London's largest private garden square.
A room featuring a double bed, a study area, a TV, a comfortable lounge area, in-room tea and coffee facilities, a private en-suite bathroom and a mini fridge and microwave.
A two-bedroom flat with a large living area, an en-suite bathroom, a modern kitchenette, a TV, and in-room tea and coffee facilities. Each room features a double bed and a study area.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
£315 / Week
** £500 damage deposit requested upon booking.
1. Cancellation by You is permitted without charge as follows, with the required documentary evidence;
1. When cancelling a Confirmed Booking within any cooling-off period during which the Hotel, in accordance with its standard terms and conditions as disclosed allows You to cancel Confirmed Bookings - Written evidence from the hotel of the existence of the relevant cooling off period and written evidence from You cancelling the Confirmed Booking within the relevant cancellation period is required.
2. Where no visa secured by the You - An official letter from the visa issuing office of the government confirming the failure to issue You with a valid visa is required.
3. Where medical grounds prevent You from moving into the Property - A letter from a qualified medical practitioner confirming medical grounds that prevent You taking occupation of the accommodation is required.
4. Where no university place is secured by the You - An official letter from the University confirming that You have failed to secure a place at University
2. Excluding cancellations permitted in clause 1.4 and 3.1 above, the hotel reserves the right to raise the following charges as compensation for loss in the event of cancellation by You:
1. Up to 60 days prior to first arrival date No charge
2. 59 to 45 days prior to first arrival date 25% chargeable of the total amount cancelled
3. 45 to 30 days prior to first arrival date 50% chargeable of the total amount cancelled
4. 30 days or less prior to the arrival date 100% chargeable of the total amount cancelled
3. Early Departure
If You request to shorten the contract length rather than cancel the booking outside of the cancellation period then the contract will continue until a replacement has been found to take the contract in its entirety.