- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
- Similar Properties
St Peters Court
Midland Way, NG7 3EU
4 mins by public transport, 10 mins walk to Central Nottingham
About St Peters Court
Unite's St Peters Court Nottingham is a student housing in Nottingham that provides students with accommodation close to their respective universities and institutions. The property offers a wide range of studios and en-suite rooms for students to choose from. All units are fully furnished and usually come with either a 3/4 bed or a double bed according to the room type that the student choose...See More
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
St Peters CourtNottingham, United Kingdom
* Note:Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
8 instalments for International students booking in SOME properties in Liverpool is available now.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Ro...
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is bedding provided in St Peter Court Nottingham?
You might need to bring your bedding and covers or pre-order a bedding pack .
Is there parking provided ?
Parking varies from one buildings to another, so ask your accommodation expert for help if you need a building with Parking.
What can I use Myuniteapp for?
Maintenance, support and requests related to laundry, and parcel pick ups.
Can I print papers at St Peter's Court?
Yes, the building has printers for residents to use.
Who can book a room at Unite St Peters Court?
Full time students who have a guarantor can book a room at this Nottingham student accommodation.