Cambridge Court Unite - Liverpool
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Cambridge Court Unite
This building has a very ideal location in the heart of Liverpool's Knowledge Quarter. Liverpool Central station is 12 minutes away on foot. There are various cultural spots nearby for you to explore, with some excellent transport links surrounding the property.
Cambridge Court Unite Liverpool student accommodation has Wi-Fi throughout, free contents insurance, all-inclusive bills, secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management tea, on-site maintenance team, recycling service, on-site laundry, study area, communal area, courtyard, car parking with extra charge, and bike storage.
Book before 31st May 2021 for the 21/22 academic year and you can cancel your booking before that date without penalty.
For the avoidance of any doubt, this promotion only applies to tenancies for the 2021/22 Academic Year and not for any tenancies commencing before 4th September 2021.
Choose Your Room
3 - 5
An en-suite room with a bed, shelving unit, workspace, and a wardrobe.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
£115 / week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.