- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Turney Street
This Nottingham student accommodation is located in a lively student area with stunning views over River Trent. There are several restaurants and cafes within a short walking distance. In your free time, get to know the charming city by visiting the Museum of Nottingham Life and Nottingham Castle, Museum & Art Gallery or unwind in the beauty of nature at Wollaton Hall, Gardens and Deer Park or Arboretum.
The building has all-inclusive bills, contents insurance, laundry, and a communal area with a TV.
Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Sold Out / week
Get in Touch
Tell us what you are looking for
The search options might be available, please fill the form below and one of our accommodation experts will do their best to find it for you!
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor.
- Students are now required to pay their deposit and rent upfront.
- A 7-Day Cooling Off Period is provided upon booking
- After the 7-Day Cooling Off Period has expired, students will have to pay all amounts due under their tenancy Agreement unless a replacement tenant is found or the student enters into a new Tenancy.
- If a replacement tenant is found for a student room after the start date, the student will be released from the tenancy Agreement starting the start date of the replacement tenant.
- There is a No Place No Pay agreement for first-year students in case the student was not accepted into his preferred university or change universities due to his grades or the student was unable to get his visa.