Sugarhouse Close Unite
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Sugarhouse Close Unite
Sugarhouse Close is ideally located in the city centre, with various transport links close by. It is close to Edinburgh Waverly station and ER. The Museum of Childhood will be right next to you and the national museum of Scotland will be nearby as well. You will be close to
Sugarhouse Close is a modern Edinburgh student housing. It offers multiple on-site facilities, including printing services, recycling, on-site laundry, and bike storage. All utility bills are included in the rent, including Wi-Fi, contents insurance, water, gas, electricity and heating. You can use My Unite App to submit maintenance requests. Additionally, the property has secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management team and on-site maintenance team. An outdoor social space and a communal lounge are available on-site.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
It is just a 16-minute walk to the University of Edinburgh and a 30-minute bus ride to Napier University. Its city centre location means there are various transportations available nearby. Tesco Express market is close by and a couple of minutes walk will take you to Edinburgh Waverley station from which you can easily travel to any place you want.
£170 / week
Get in Touch
Tell us what you are looking for
The search options might be available, please fill the form below and one of our accommodation experts will do their best to find it for you!
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.