About Studios Sydney
This Sydney student accommodation is located in the beautiful suburb of Dulwich Hill, a quiet but intriguing place. Take a stroll through The Boulevard to enjoy the beautifully styled buildings going back to many years ago. Johnson Park is a great place for an evening stroll or a weekend picnic with friends. Take a bus to the heart of Sydney for a day full of adventure at Darling Harbour, Hyde Park, and the Australian National Maritime Museum.
The building has Wi-Fi in communal areas, all-inclusive bills, laundry, and communal social spaces.
*Please note that this accommodation is located in multiple locations within Dulwich Hill.
** A deposit of a one week of rent is required.
- Studiofrom £242.50
Please browse the types of rooms we offer and choose the one you like.
A twin studio featuring two single beds, a wardrobe, workspace, TV, bathroom, and a kitchenette.
*This studio may be booked for an individual or for two people coming together.
Stay 4 - 12 Weeks
Per Week £242.50
Note: Price and availability are subject to change at any moment by the provider. Prices are per person, unless otherwise stated
Postponing the Booking:
No penalties are applicable if
- The Student sent a notice in writing with his/her decision due to a personal reason at least 10 days before the original arrival date
- The student’s country has been put under travel restrictions that may impact the arrival in Australia as long as the postponement notice is sent before the arrival date
- The student is diagnosed or is suspected to have COVID-19. A medical certificate must be presented.
A fee of $350 fee is applicable if
- The postponement notice received due to a personal decision is sent less than 10 days before the original arrival date.
- The postponement notice in writing is received on or after the arrival date. In this case, a $350 fee plus 01-week rent will be charged
- A cancellation notice is received 14 days before the start date.
- The student is diagnosed or is suspected to have COVID-19 - cancellation notice must still be received before the start date.
A fee of $350 fee is applicable if, but not limited to:
- The student sent the cancellation notice less than 14 days before the start date.
- Student’s country has been put under travel restrictions that may impact the arrival in Australia.
- The cancellation notice is sent on or after the arrival date. In this case, a $350 fee plus 1-week rent will be charged
Cancellation Due to Visa Rejection
- If a student's visa is rejected and the notification in writing and a copy of the Australian Embassy rejection letter is sent at least three working days prior to the arrival date, a full refund will be provided.
- If the notification letter and the rejection are sent less than 3 working days before the arrival date, a cancellation fee of $350 is applicable.