- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Laceworks
The Nottingham student home is ideally located in the city centre surrounded by various cafe and restaurants. A short walk will take you to Nottingham Castle nearby where you can enjoy exploring the historical aspects of the city and understand the culture. Nottingham life museum is nearby, and you can explore the Robin Hood experience when you have time.
The building offers a strong Wi-Fi connection, all-inclusive bills, laundry facilities, communal areas, secure entry system, communal area, concierge, management staff, security, maintenance, and contents insurance.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
It is conveniently located within close proximity to Nottingham's main two universities. Nottingham Trent University is a 9-minute walk and the University of Nottingham is a 27-minute bus ride away. There are various excellent transport links available, you will be directly next to the main station in Nottingham.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Tell us what you are looking for
The search options might be available, please fill the form below and one of our accommodation experts will do their best to find it for you!
- 4 instalments available for tenants who provide UK guarantors.
- Full payment is required if there's no UK guarantor.
1. If you have not collected your keys for the accommodation, you may cancel your booking by emailing us on [email protected] within 7 days of you receiving your booking confirmation (7 day cooling off period). If you cancel within these 7 days, a full refund of deposit and any advance rent payments you have made.
2. Upon expiry of the 7 day cooling off period, you will have to pay all amounts due on your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found. If a replacement Tenant is found, we will release you from your tenancy agreement after 7 days of the new tenant signing their contract. If the replacement is found after the start date of your tenancy agreement, we will release you from the start date of the replacement Tenant’s new Tenancy Agreement. Any liability until that moment will remain with you.
3. ‘First Year Guarantee’ – applicable to 1st year students only. Some of the accommodation managed by StudentFM allows first year students to cancel their tenancy agreement free of charge if their examination results change their plans: for example, a prospective tenant who fails to achieve the grades needed to take their place at their chosen university, or who surpasses their predicted grades and chooses to take a place at another university. If your chosen accommodation offers this guarantee, before you are released from your contract, you will be required to provide:
a. A rejection letter from your original university of choice
b. Where applicable, an acceptance letter from the new university
If a student transfers to a university in a city where StudentFM manages accommodation, StudentFM may (subject to availability) offer the student a tenancy at the new location on the same terms as the student’s original booking. If this offer is made and refused, the original contract will be cancelled, but StudentFM will charge a cancellation fee (not exceeding £100) and (if the tenancy has started) charge rent up to the date of cancellation.
All documentation must be received by us via email within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
4. ‘Visa Rejection’. Students that require a visa to study in the UK may cancel their booking if their visa application has been rejected. The student must provide evidence of their visa application rejection letter within 7 days of notification before the move in date and if applicable a full refund will be given. Evidence must be sent via email to Accommodation Office