- Special Offers
- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
- Similar Properties
Horizon Heights Unite
Unite Students - Horizon Heights, Skelhorne Street, Liverpool, United Kingdom
9 mins by public transport, 15 mins walk to Central Liverpool
About Horizon Heights Unite
Horizon Heights is a Liverpool student accommodation offering accommodation to students attending nearby universities and institutions in the city. Horizon He...See More
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
Horizon Heights UniteLiverpool, United Kingdom
* Note:Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
8 instalments for International students booking in SOME properties in Liverpool is available now.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Ro...
Frequently Asked Questions:
Am I required to pay council tax?
Full-time students aren't required to pay council tax. You will have to inform the city council about your exemption, however.
When can I add my payment details?
You can add your payment details when making the booking.
Are there dual occupancy room options?
There is a limited amount of dual occupancy rooms. If you are both full-time students, contact our staff regarding dual occupancy rooms.
When are rooms made available for the next academic year?
Unite's rooms are available for the next academic year starting in November. You can book these rooms once available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
What stay lengths are available?
You can stay for a full year, an academic year, semester stays, shorter stays, and summer stays.