Student Village Melbourne - Melbourne
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Student Village Melbourne
Melbourn Museum is within a small walking distance from the property and the Royal Exhibition Building is right next to it. You can walk a small distance and visit KT Mart anytime you want to check out for daily essentials
Student Village Melbourne student home offers flats, single rooms, en-suite rooms, and studios. Here you will find a lot of opportunities to meet friends and create a perfect study environment.
The building has all-inclusive bills with a high-speed Wi-Fi connection throughout. It has bike storage, 14/7 smart laundry, on-site gym, spacious study zones, TV lounge with Foxtel access, communal kitchen, games room with pool table, music room, basketball court, BBQ area, heated swimming pool, and external courtyard.
It is just a couple of minutes walk away from the University of Melbourne. Living here you will be near Queen Victoria Market, a famous city attraction that you can visit for fresh, quality products and speciality shopping. You will also be near St. Patrick Cathedral, the Immigration Museum, the Police Museum, Melbourne Art Centre, and the Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium.
Choose Your Room
A single room in a 4-bed apartment with a single bed, wardrobe, workspace, shared bathroom and a shared kitchen with a microwave, heating, oven, fridge, dining table and chairs.
An en-suite room in a 4-bed apartment with a single bed, wardrobe, workspace, and plenty of storage. There's a shared kitchen area with a microwave, heating, oven, fridge, dining table, and chairs.
A self-contained studio that comes with a queen bed, built-in wardrobe, study area, ceiling fan, heating, en-suite bathroom and a kitchen with electric stovetops, oven, microwave, fridge, and rubbish bin.
This spacious self-contained studio features a comfy bed, workspace, wardrobe, plenty of storage, private bathroom, and a modern kitchenette.
This larger self-contained studio features a comfy bed, workspace, wardrobe, plenty of storage, private bathroom, and a modern kitchenette.
This self-contained one-bedroom apartment features a room with a queen-sized bed, workspace, wardrobe, and plenty of storage. There are separate kitchen and living areas with a private bathroom.
£191 / week
In relation to COVID-19 or a Domestic Student who is unable to attend university due to campus closures or travel, restrictions have more flexible options.
- The contract can be cancelled without penalty 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If Travel restrictions are the reason you need to cancel, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that you are subject to Government Travel Restrictions relating to COVID-19 at a minimum of 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If your university has reverted to online learning, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that your course will be delivered online
- If you comply with these steps, you will be refunded your security deposit and cleaning fee (where applicable).
- Please note the Application Fee and Registration Fee (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- If the written notice is sent less than 14 days before the commencement of your Residential Agreement – normal Early termination policies apply.
- This policy will not apply if you have accepted a University Offer but elect to defer or withdraw from your studies.