- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
- Similar Properties
5 Little La Trobe Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
15 mins by public transport, 19 mins walk to Central Melbourne
About Scape Swanston
Through Casita’s website, you’ll find many options for student housing in Melbourne; our team has lots of experience dealing with accommodation in Australia and many other countries. As our network continues to expand, we aim to serve...See More
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
Check with the agent.