- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
Scape Melbourne Central
316 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
18 mins by public transport to Central Melbourne
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
An 18m² Twin en-suite in an 8-bedroom cluster featuring two single beds, a wardrobe, study area, storage spaces, Wi-Fi, and a kitchen with a large fridge, microwave, TV, and a comfy lounge area. The apartment features Flatscreen TV in a shared lounge room, a kitchen with a microwave, a large fridge, an oven, and a cooker.
A 132 en-suite within 4 bedroom apartment featuring a single bed, study area, storage spaces, wardrobe, air conditioning/heating and a Wi-Fi. The apartment features Flat screen TV in a shared lounge room, kitchen with microwave, large fridge, oven, and a cooker.
**Under 18 Allowed.
A 14m2 en-suite within 3 bedroom apartment featuring a single bed, study area, storage space, Wi-Fi, TV, wardrobe, comfy lounge area, air conditioning/heating and an en-suite bathroom, and shared kitchen.
**Under 18 Allowed.
A 22m2 self-contained studio featuring a comfy double bed, air conditioning/heating, Wi-Fi and an ensuite. The apartment features Flatscreen TV, accessible rooms, microwave, fridge, oven and a cooker.
An en-suite featuring a single bed, storage spaces, study area, air conditioning/heating, wardrobe and Wi-Fi. The apartment features Flatscreen TV in a shared lounge room, accessible rooms, microwave, large fridge, oven and a cooker.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
Check with the agent.