Yarra House - Melbourne
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Yarra House
A small bus ride will take you directly to Clifton Hill where you can find a couple of good shops nearby and good cafes like Cavallini and Two Bob.
This Melbourne student accommodation comes with 24/7 coin-operated laundry, on-site parking, pool tables, table tennis, quiet study rooms, 24/7 communal cooking facilities, outdoor BBQ area, and balconies with amazing views. The building has outdoor gardens with panoramic views and a public telephone if you want to call home.
The University of Melbourne - Southbank Campus is a 45-minute bus ride away from the building. The residence is just 18 minutes drive to Melbourne CBD and 8 minutes drive to Northcote Plaza. This is the best place for you if you wish to live near green parks. Yarra Bend Park is right next to the property and just a couple of steps away there's the serene Yarra River.
Choose Your Room
AU$225 / week
In relation to COVID-19 or a Domestic Student who is unable to attend university due to campus closures or travel, restrictions have more flexible options.
- The contract can be cancelled without penalty 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If Travel restrictions are the reason you need to cancel, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that you are subject to Government Travel Restrictions relating to COVID-19 at a minimum of 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If your university has reverted to online learning, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that your course will be delivered online
- If you comply with these steps, you will be refunded your security deposit and cleaning fee (where applicable).
- Please note the Application Fee and Registration Fee (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- If the written notice is sent less than 14 days before the commencement of your Residential Agreement – normal Early termination policies apply.
- This policy will not apply if you have accepted a University Offer but elect to defer or withdraw from your studies.