Urbanest Darling House - Sydney
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Urbanest Darling House
The residence is surrounded by the picturesque waters of Rosella Bay and White Bay.
Urbanest Darling House student accommodation in Sydney has unlimited Wi-Fi throughout, laundry, bike storage, all-inclusive bills, contents insurance, residential life program, uLife, on-site gym, cinema room, TV/games room, iMac stations, social lounge, outdoor courtyard, rooftop terrace, study zones, management team, social calendar buzzing with events, CCTV, and swipe-card access. Weekly rent includes all meals at The Eatery.
- University of Sydney 1 minute walk
- University of Technology Sydney 15 minutes walk
- Redfern Train Station 13 minutes walk
- Bus Stop - City Road 2 minutes walk
- Broadway Shopping Centre 11 minutes walk
*Prices are per person per week.
**Availability is subject to change depending on students' university year and same-sex shared rooms.
***Bond equal to 4 weeks rent and up to 2 weeks advance rent is required to secure your booking for 90 days bookings or longer. If your booking is less than 90 days, you will need to pay A$500 bond.
It is located just a 1-minute stroll to the University of Sydney and only a 15-minute walk to the University of Technology Sydney. The building is located next to the Goods Line and only a short walk to the Exhibition Centre light rail, minutes away from Market City. With all meals included from The Eatery, you'll have more time to enjoy the vibrant new Darling Square precinct.
Choose Your Room
A twin en-suite room with two single beds separated by a bookshelf, two study areas, wardrobe, air conditioning/heating, fridge with freezer, and a shared en-suite bathroom. There is a retractable privacy screen around the beds. The price includes all meals as catering is available.
An en-suite room with a single bed, workspace, wardrobe, air conditioning/heating, ample storage space, and fridge with freezer. The price includes all meals as catering is available.
*Double occupancy is available.
£321 / Week
International students can pay monthly or fortnightly when they arrive. A 4-week refundable bond and 2 weeks rent are required in advance.
- Cancellation of booking prior to the start of the tenancy:
A student can cancel an agreement without penalty provided written notice has been provided at least 30 calendar days prior to the agreement's start date.
If cancellation is requested less than 30 days before the agreement's start date, the student will be responsible for rent until a replacement tenant has been found. A student bond may be held partially or in full to cover rent payments until their tenancy has been taken over.
- Cancellation of booking during the tenancy:
The property reserves the right to recover reasonable costs for agreement cancellation and early termination from advanced rent or bond payments (included but not limited to cleaning, advertising, administration costs and loss of rent) until the room is relet.
U Stress Less Booking Policy
If current Australian Government travel restrictions are extended beyond the commencement date of your contract, the commencement date will be adjusted to be in line with the Government travel restrictions being lifted.
As a bonus, if you have a confirmed booking for Semester 2, 2020 and you are unable to arrive before 1 November 2020, Urbanest will defer your booking to Semester 1, 2021 at your Semester 2, 2020 rates**.
- All commencement dates will be adjusted to 14 days after the travel are lifted in Australia.
- Students that have a confirmed booking have an option to cancel their booking at any stage before the travel restrictions being lifted in Australia without incurring a penalty.
- Upon the travel restrictions being lifted in Australia affected students will have a further 5 days to cancel their booking without incurring a penalty.
- Students must inform Urbanest if the travel restrictions are not lifted in their country at the time when they have been lifted in Australia.