- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
142 Abercrombie Street, Redfern, NSW, 2016
18 mins by public transport to Central Sydney
About Scape Cleveland
Scape Cleveland is a student housing in Sydney that offers 2 room types, A large En-suite room in a 6-bedroom apartment with a single bed, wardrobe, workspace, air conditioning/heating, and a lounge area/shared kitchen with a fridge, freezer, and microwave. Another En-Suite Room has Air Conditioning/Heating, a private bathroom, a shared dining area, a shared lounge area,...See More
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
A self-contained twin studio featuring two single beds separated by a dividing wall/bookshelf, living area, air conditioning/heating, en-suite bathroom, and a modern kitchenette with microwave, fridge/freezer, and oven/cooker with an exhaust fan.
A twin-suite room in an 8-bedroom cluster featuring two single beds, two workspaces, two wardrobes, Air Conditioning/Heating, a private bathroom, a shared dining area, a shared lounge area, and a shared kitchen with microwave, fridge, and oven.
A 14m² fully-furnished en-suite room in a 6-bedroom apartment features a king single bed or double bed, wardrobe, workspace, air conditioning/heating, and a lounge area/shared kitchen with a fridge with a freezer.
A 14sqm² fully-furnished en-suite room in a 5-bedroom apartment features a king single bed, wardrobe, workspace, air conditioning/heating, and a lounge area/shared kitchen with a fridge with a freezer and microwave.
A fully-furnished en-suite room in a 4-bedroom apartment features a king single bed, wardrobe, workspace, air conditioning/heating, and a lounge area/shared kitchen with a fridge with a freezer and microwave.
An 18 m² self-contained studio featuring a double bed, wardrobe, workspace, en-suite bathroom, private lounge area, and a private kitchenette with Microwave, oven, and fridge.
A 21m² self-contained studio featuring a double bed, wardrobe, workspace, Air Conditioning/Heating,
en-suite bathroom, flatscreen TV, air conditioning, kitchenette with oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge with freezer, and en-suite bathroom.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
1. A student will pay a week's holding deposit to confirm their booking. This is not an extra fee but this goes into their first week's rent payment.
2. The bond deposit is four weeks' rent amount (eg. if rent is $400 per week then it will be $400 x 4) and this is payable to us 10 days prior to arrival. This amount is then lodged on behalf to the relevant state's bond authority and the bond authority will email the student directly to confirm that Scape Group has lodged the bond on behalf of the student.
3. After the confirmation of their booking, the student will have access to their portal/ student account. This will allow them to view everything in regards to their tenancy and also their contract is accessible for signing 8 weeks prior to their contract start date.
4. In regards to the rent payment frequency, they will only have two choices - fortnight rent payment or all upfront payment (prior to tenancy start). Should they choose the former option, they will have to fill in paperwork for a direct debit option.
International students can pay fortnightly or all up front when they arrive. A 1-week rent is required in advance to secure your room. Please note that this holding deposit is allocated to the first week’s rent amount, and is not an application fee or processing fee at all.
Check with the agent.