Student Castle Edinburgh - Edinburgh
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Student Castle Edinburgh
This student home is close to the Meadows, a well-known picturesque park in the city. It is also a short distance from the city centre with Kings Theatre just a quick ride away. Furthermore, there are a couple of good restaurants nearby like Pizza Hut and Apiary.
This Edinburgh student residence has fully-furnished studios, high-speed Wi-Fi and 24/7 security. There are also various on-site facilities, including an on-site 24/7 gym, 24/7 card-operated laundry, and 24/7 reception. Various communal areas are available with a lounge area and a shared games area to help you unwind anytime.
*Deposit is divided into £150 initial deposit & then a further £100 to be taken on the first payment date.
It is situated in an ideal location in the heart of the city, just a 12-minute walk to the University of Edinburgh. The National Library of Scotland is a short walking distance away with the city's best shops, cafes and restaurants nearby. There is a Tesco express market nearby to help with your daily needs.
Choose Your Room
This 16.6m2 self-contained studio comes with a comfy double bed, fitted wardrobe, ample storage, en-suite, and a fully-equipped kitchen with hobs, oven, microwave & grill and fridge.
This 17.8m2 self-contained studio features a comfy double bed, fitted wardrobe, ample storage, en-suite, and a fully-equipped kitchen with two hobs, oven, microwave & grill and fridge. Double occupancy available for £280pw for 46 weeks tenancies and 295 for 51 weeks tenancies.
This 18.6m2 self-contained twin studio features a comfy double bed, fitted wardrobe, ample storage, en-suite, and a fully-equipped kitchen with two-hobs, oven, microwave & grill and fridge. Double occupancy is available for £270pw.
A 21.1m2 self-contained studio featuring a comfy double bed, fitted wardrobe, ample storage, en-suite, electric heating, heated towel rail, and a fully-equipped kitchen with two hobs, oven, microwave & grill and fridge.Double occupancy available for £305pw for 51 weeks tenancies and £290 for 46 tenancies.
This 23m2 self-contained studio features a comfy double bed, fitted wardrobe, ample storage, en-suite, electric heating, and a fully-equipped kitchen with two hobs, oven, microwave & grill and fridge. Double Occupancy is available for £312pw for 51 weeks tenancy and £297 for 46 weeks tenancy.
£245 / week
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor.
- If there is a restriction on travel to or within the UK from your country after 24 August 2020, your licence agreements will be cancelled provided that we receive written confirmation from the licence holder of his/her intention to cancel between 24 August 2020 and 31 August 2020.
- Any cancellations received before 24 August 2020 or after 31 August 2020 will not be eligible. All booking fees are non-refundable.
Universities delaying the start of the Academic Year 2020/2021 (September)
- If the university you will be attending delays the start of the academic year due to Covid-19 by three weeks or more, Student Castle will delay the start date of your licence agreement provided that we receive a written confirmation and an official notice from the university.
- If no confirmation is received by 21 August 2020, you will be held to the terms of the original licence.
- Student Castle will shorten the licence agreement duration from the original 51 weeks accordingly, and your payments will be reduced to reflect the shortened agreement. Additionally, a payment equivalent to at least 4 weeks rent will be required on the original 1st payment date. The balance of the 1st payment is payable 12 days before the new start date.