Staniforth House Unite
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Staniforth House Unite
Staniforth House is a student housing in Birmingham that offers two types of rooms. The first type, studio rooms, come in Classic and Accessible Classic. Each of these self-contained studios come with a big comfy bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, Wi-Fi connected study area, shelves and drawers. They also come with private bathrooms and private fully fitted kitchens.
Offering everything featured in studio rooms with the exception of the private kitchens, en-suites are the property’s second type of rooms. Students who choose an en-suite room will have access to the shared kitchen and dining area. These rooms come in Classic and Premium Range 1.
Staniforth House is CCTV-monitored, has secure key access and an on-site service team with 24/7 assistance. It offers high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the whole premises, and has vending machines as well as on-site laundry, printing and recycling facilities.
The property offers all-inclusive rent; which covers electricity, heating, internet, water and insurance. The facilities also include a communal study space, a common area, a modern cinema room and an outdoor social space.
Staniforth House offers contemporary living in the heart of the UK's second city. It couldn't be better placed to make the most of your time in Birmingham. Go to live concerts at Asylum, or have fun time climbing with your friends at Birmingham Bouldering Centre. You can also go work out and break some sweat at Fearless MMA. When it’s dinner time, plenty of restaurants are nearby for you to choose from; such as Syriana Restaurant, Hen & Chickens, and Celebz.
*instalment options for International Students!
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Sold Out / week
Choose Your Room
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.