- Special Offers
- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
- Similar Properties
Staniforth House Unite
Staniforth Street, B4 7DN
7 mins walk to Central Birmingham
About Staniforth House Unite
Staniforth House is a Birmingham student accommodation that offers two types of rooms. The first type, studio rooms, come in Classic and Accessible Classic. EStaniforth House's self-contained studios come with a big comfy bed, under-bed storage, wardrobe, Wi-Fi connected study area, shelves and drawers. They also come with private bathrooms and private fully fitted kitchens.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
Staniforth House UniteBirmingham, United Kingdom
* Note:Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
8 instalments for International students booking in SOME properties in Liverpool is available now.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Ro...
Frequently Asked Questions:
|Are all bills included at Staniforth House Unite?|
|Is the property secure?|
Are kitchens included at the property?
Is Staniforth House Unite pet friendly?
How can students extend their stay?