Western Sydney UV Penrith - Sydney
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Western Sydney UV Penrith
There are many transport options available within close proximity to this student home for convenience. The beautiful Nepean River is available nearby. The Bowden Centre, Lakeside Lawn, John Kidd Reserve, and the Bird Hide are all a short ride away.
The Sydney student housing has a pool table and table tennis, large screen TV with Foxtel and projector, outdoor BBQ area, two 24/7 token-operated laundries, and computer room with Wi-Fi. There is an outdoor seating area to relax and enjoy the fresh air.
*Before confirmation of your place, you will be required to make a payment, which amounts to two weeks rent, and it will be put towards your first rent run.
**When you arrive at the village, you will also be required to pay a refundable bond, which amounts to four weeks of rent.
It is in the heart of Western Sydney University, Penrith Campus, a 10-minute drive to Kingswood train station and an hour and a half train ride to Sydney CBD. This comfy accommodation features an ideal location to enjoy your university years and enjoy making new friends.
Choose Your Room
A self-contained studio with a bed, wardrobe, fan, heating, workspace, a balcony, en-suite bathroom and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge, dining table and chairs.
A spacious self-contained studio with a bed, wardrobe, fan, heating, workspace, a balcony, en-suite bathroom and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge, dining table and chairs.
£98 / week
In relation to COVID-19 or a Domestic Student who is unable to attend university due to campus closures or travel, restrictions have more flexible options.
- The contract can be cancelled without penalty 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If Travel restrictions are the reason you need to cancel, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that you are subject to Government Travel Restrictions relating to COVID-19 at a minimum of 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If your university has reverted to online learning, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that your course will be delivered online
- If you comply with these steps, you will be refunded your security deposit and cleaning fee (where applicable).
- Please note the Application Fee and Registration Fee (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- If the written notice is sent less than 14 days before the commencement of your Residential Agreement – normal Early termination policies apply.
- This policy will not apply if you have accepted a University Offer but elect to defer or withdraw from your studies.