Western Sydney UV Nirimba - Sydney
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Western Sydney UV Nirimba
The location of your new home is quite ideal, with the beautiful Quakers Hill Park only a short stroll away so you can enjoy a morning stroll or jog while taking in the amazing views.
Western Sydney UV Nirimba Sydney student housing contains a wide range of facilities, such as student lounge with plasma TV, pool tables, free Wi-Fi throughout, and two 24/7 coin-operated laundries.
*Before confirmation of your place, you will be required to make a payment, which amounts to two weeks rent, and it will be put towards your first rent run.
**When you arrive at the village, you will also be required to pay a refundable bond, which amounts to four weeks of rent.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
It is an on-campus student accommodation where you can wake up and be in your university within just a few minutes. Quakers Hill train station is a 10-minute stroll away from the building. Also, there are many other transport links available within close proximity.
Choose Your Room
£95 / week
In relation to COVID-19 or a Domestic Student who is unable to attend university due to campus closures or travel, restrictions have more flexible options.
- The contract can be cancelled without penalty 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If Travel restrictions are the reason you need to cancel, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that you are subject to Government Travel Restrictions relating to COVID-19 at a minimum of 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If your university has reverted to online learning, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that your course will be delivered online
- If you comply with these steps, you will be refunded your security deposit and cleaning fee (where applicable).
- Please note the Application Fee and Registration Fee (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- If the written notice is sent less than 14 days before the commencement of your Residential Agreement – normal Early termination policies apply.
- This policy will not apply if you have accepted a University Offer but elect to defer or withdraw from your studies.