About Western Sydney UV Nirimba
The location of your new home is quite ideal, with the beautiful Quakers Hill Park only a short stroll away so you can enjoy a morning stroll or jog while taking in the amazing views.
Western Sydney UV Nirimba Sydney student housing contains a wide range of facilities, such as student lounge with plasma TV, pool tables, free Wi-Fi throughout, and two 24/7 coin-operated laundries.
*Before confirmation of your place, you will be required to make a payment, which amounts to two weeks rent, and it will be put towards your first rent run.
**When you arrive at the village, you will also be required to pay a refundable bond, which amounts to four weeks of rent.
- Singlefrom £93.55
This building listed for informational purposes only. Please see one of the below buildings where you can make your booking.
Please browse the types of rooms we offer and choose the one you like.
Single 4 Bedroom Villa
A single room in a 4-bedroom villa with a single bed, workspace, wardrobe, bed-side table, shared bathroom and a shared kitchen. The kitchen comes with a microwave, dining table, chairs, fridge, and stove.
Stay 48 Weeks
Per Week £93.55
Stay 52 Weeks
Per Week £109.70
A single room in a villa with a king single bed, study area, built-in wardrobe, bookcase, shared bathroom, lounge with coffee table and a shared kitchen with a microwave, fridge, and stove.
Stay 20 Weeks
Per Week £114.41
Stay 48 Weeks
Per Week £106.34
Stay 52 Weeks
Per Week £122.49
En-Suite Lodge En-Suite
Note: Price and availability are subject to change at any moment by the provider. Prices are per person, unless otherwise stated
In relation to COVID-19, or a Domestic Student who is unable to attend University due to campus closures or travel restrictions have more flexible options.
- Contract can be cancelled without penalty 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If Travel restrictions are the reason you need to cancel, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that you are subject to Government Travel Restrictions relating to COVID-19 at a minimum of 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If your university has reverted to online learning, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that your course will be delivered online
- If you comply with these steps you will be refunded your security deposit, and cleaning fee (where applicable).
- Please note the Application Fee and Registration Fee (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- If the written notice is sent less than 14 days before the commencement of your Residential Agreement – normal Early termination policies apply.
- This policy will not apply if you have accepted a University Offer but elect to defer or withdraw from your studies.