Western Sydney UV Campbelltown - Sydney
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Western Sydney UV Campbelltown
The Bowden Centre, Lakeside Lawn, John Kidd Reserve, and the Bird Hide are all close by. There's a communal kitchen in the building for dinner parties and cooking classes.
Western Sydney University Village Campbelltown Sydney student residence has a student lounge with piano, projector and TVs with Foxtel, pool tables and table tennis, two outdoor BBQ areas to cook with your friends and enjoy the fresh air, TV lounge, computer room with Wi-Fi, and three 24/7 token-operated laundries.
*Before confirmation of your place, you will be required to make a payment, which amounts to two weeks rent, and it will be put towards your first rent run.
**When you arrive at the village, you will also be required to pay a refundable bond, which amounts to four weeks of rent.
Choose Your Room
A single room in a 5-bed apartment with a single bed, workspace, wardrobe, shared bathroom and a shared kitchen. The kitchen comes with a microwave, oven, dining table, chairs, fridge, and cooktops.
A self-contained flat featuring a king single bed, study area, wardrobe, fan, heater, two shared bathrooms, lounge with coffee table, dining table with chairs, fridge, microwave, cook-top, university wi-fi included, TV and an outdoor balcony.
AU$187 / week
In relation to COVID-19 or a Domestic Student who is unable to attend university due to campus closures or travel, restrictions have more flexible options.
- The contract can be cancelled without penalty 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If Travel restrictions are the reason you need to cancel, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that you are subject to Government Travel Restrictions relating to COVID-19 at a minimum of 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If your university has reverted to online learning, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that your course will be delivered online
- If you comply with these steps, you will be refunded your security deposit and cleaning fee (where applicable).
- Please note the Application Fee and Registration Fee (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- If the written notice is sent less than 14 days before the commencement of your Residential Agreement – normal Early termination policies apply.
- This policy will not apply if you have accepted a University Offer but elect to defer or withdraw from your studies.