Western Sydney UV Bankstown - Sydney
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Western Sydney UV Bankstown
There are endless green spaces around, such as Riverlands Golf and Recreation Club, Killara Reserve, and Field of Dreams Park. If you're into great shopping, the neighbourhood features a range of local shops to explore.
The student residence in Sydney has pool tables, tennis table, outdoor BBQ area, generous communal kitchen for cooking classes and dinner parties, social lounge with plasma TV, Foxtel and Blue-ray player, computer room with Wi-Fi, study room, sand volleyball court, two 24/7 coin-operated laundries, and limited parking slots.
*Before confirmation of your place, you will be required to make a payment, which amounts to two weeks rent, and it will be put towards your first rent run.
**When you arrive at the village, you will also be required to pay a refundable bond, which amounts to four weeks of rent.
It is conveniently located in the heart of Western Sydney University, Bankstown Campus. There are various transport options available within close proximity to the building, which means you have easy access to endless cultural spots and entertainment venues. Georges River is a short stroll away and the Heartbreak Ridge Paintball is nearby.
Choose Your Room
A single room in a 5-bed apartment with a single bed, workspace, wardrobe, bed-side table, shared bathroom and a shared kitchen. The kitchen comes with a microwave, oven, dining table, chairs, fridge, and cooktops.
A single room in a 4-bed apartment with a single bed, workspace, wardrobe, desk lamp, shared bathroom and a shared lounge and kitchen. The kitchen comes with a microwave, oven, fridge, and cooktops.
Two en-suite rooms and two single rooms in a 4-bed apartment, each room comes with a single bed, workspace, wardrobe, desk lamp, heater for the cool winter months, TV, telephone, shared bathroom and a shared kitchen. The kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge, dining table, chairs.
A self-contained studio with a king single bed, built-in wardrobe, study area, pin-board, bookcase, lamp, built-in wardrobe, heater, fan, en-suite bathroom and a fully-fitted kitchen.
A self-contained studio with a king single bed, study area, built-in wardrobe, fan, heater, lounge, TV, dining table, en-suite bathroom and a fully-fitted kitchen.
AU$187 / week
In relation to COVID-19 or a Domestic Student who is unable to attend university due to campus closures or travel, restrictions have more flexible options.
- The contract can be cancelled without penalty 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If Travel restrictions are the reason you need to cancel, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that you are subject to Government Travel Restrictions relating to COVID-19 at a minimum of 14 days prior to the Residential Agreement contract start date.
- If your university has reverted to online learning, provide to us in writing the supporting official evidence stating
that your course will be delivered online
- If you comply with these steps, you will be refunded your security deposit and cleaning fee (where applicable).
- Please note the Application Fee and Registration Fee (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- If the written notice is sent less than 14 days before the commencement of your Residential Agreement – normal Early termination policies apply.
- This policy will not apply if you have accepted a University Offer but elect to defer or withdraw from your studies.