William Murdoch - Birmingham
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About William Murdoch
Its location means you have easy access to many transportation links available within walking distance from the property. Birmingham Snow Hill station is a short distance away for hassle-free connections. You will find a range of restaurants and eateries in the neighbourhood. Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum is a short stroll away as well.
William Murdoch Birmingham student home has furnished bedrooms, fitted kitchens, laundry facilities, communal spaces, secure bike storage, and on-site vending machines with snacks. Also, it has Wi-Fi, insurance, all-inclusive bills, 24/7 CCTV and security, free MyUnite app maintenance, on-site management team, and 24/7 emergency contact centre.
*The building accepts dual occupancy on studios and some one-bedroom flats. There is a new policy in place which incurs a 25% surcharge on the weekly rate.
**Please note that the tenancy will be under one student name only as we cannot have 2 tenants listed on the contract. The booking form should include the name of the student who will be responsible for the rent and the name of the second tenant.
It is just a 21-minute walk to University College Birmingham and Birmingham City University is 6 minutes away on foot. The modern student housing is located within Aston Student Village, overlooking the beautiful Aston's Lake. It is minutes away from Birmingham's shopping district, where you can head to any time to explore with your new friends.
Choose Your Room
£0 / week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.