- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About William Murdoch
Its location means you have easy access to many transportation links available within walking distance from the property. Birmingham Snow Hill station is a short distance away for hassle-free connections. You will find a range of restaurants and eateries in the neighbourhood. Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum is a short stroll away as well.
This Birmingham student home has Wi-Fi throughout, free contents insurance, all-inclusive bills, secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management tea, on-site maintenance team, recycling service, printing service, on-site laundry, study area, vending machine, communal area, pool and ping pong tables, courtyard and bike storage.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
It is just a 21-minute walk to University College Birmingham and a 6-minute walk to Birmingham City University. The modern student housing is located within Aston Student Village, overlooking the beautiful Aston's Lake. It is minutes away from Birmingham's shopping district, where you can head to any time to explore with your new friends.
£0 / week
Get in Touch
Tell us what you are looking for
The search options might be available, please fill the form below and one of our accommodation experts will do their best to find it for you!
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.