- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Urbanest City
London is England's capital and the country's most important city. It features a large number of higher education institutions, making it one of the best cities for students.
Urbanest City is a student housing in London that offers en-suites and studios. All rooms feature a built-in desk and chair in front of a panoramic window, a memory foam mattress, ample storage, and underfloor heating. Each bedroom also has its own luxurious en-suite shower room.
The building has a variety of facilities and services. The facilities include Wi-Fi and broadband, a 24/7 on-site support team, communal relaxing and study areas, bike storage and free-to-use bicycles, an electronic key fob entry system, and a laundry room. Other services include disabled access and CCTV. It’s a great choice for people looking for student houses in London to rent.
The residence is located on Vine Street, only a short drive from Central London. It is surrounded by many interesting and exciting locations, including eatery spots, entertainment venues, and other places of interest. If you’re craving tasty pasta, there’s no better place to go than Emilia's Crafted Pasta. It serves pasta plus drinks and desserts in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. If you’d like to have a mouth-watering BBQ, Bodean's Tower Hil restaurant is a few minutes away and it offers grilled dishes in a chic setting. Thai Square Minories is another nearby eatery offering Thai cuisine plates in a bright space.
For grocery shopping, Tesco Express supermarket is just around the corner and it offers a plethora of products at good prices to cater to your needs. Before you set off for your busy day on campus, we suggest you go for a refreshing morning walk at King George's Field where you can enjoy the greenery and the views. During the weekend, you may enjoy a night out with your friends and watch the latest box office movies at the Curzon Aldgate movie theatre. You may also choose to go on a shopping spree at Hay's Galleria shopping centre where you’ll find lots of nice shops. Another thing you can do over the weekend is have a walk on the famous Tower Bridge where you can also take pictures.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Tell us what you are looking for
Unfortunately we don't have any options available right now. Please feel free to complete an enquiry form and we will be in touch when options do become available.
This building offers 3 payment types: Upfront payment, Three Installments and Ten Installments. The first instalment always needs to be paid 14 days before the tenancy begins ( No UK guarantor needed)
- Before 1-week upfront rent payment is made: Customer can cancel with no liability.
- After paying the 1-week upfront rent payment prior to 31.05.21: urbanest will allow residents to cancel their booking under our COVID-19 Book With Confidence Guarantee, meaning that all requests for tenancy cancellations made after the 14 days cooling-off period and prior to 31st May 2021 will be granted, and any rent payments made will be refunded in full, on the following conditions. The resident must provide proof that either:
- their university course will no longer be going ahead as a result of the University not being open due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- they have not been granted a visa to study in the UK as a result of limitations in place in their country as a result of COVID-19
- they are unwell as a result of COVID-19 and will not be able to attend university
- their home country is not permitting travel to the UK for the period of their university course
- After paying the 1-week upfront rent payment after 31.05.21:
- Within 14 days of payment and acceptance of T&Cs: Customer can cancel with a refund of 1-week upfront rent payment if a written letter of cancellation is sent to urbanest UK using either of the below methods.
- After 14 days of payment and acceptance of T&Cs: Customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy) The only exception will be if you fail to obtain a visa to enter the United Kingdom.
- After moving in: After the customer collects his/her keys, the customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy). In the event the customer wishes to move out, he/she should contact the team who will be able to assist, but the customer must find a replacement tenant to take over the Tenancy and pay any associated administrative and clerical fees to carry out the transfer.