Piccadilly Point Unite - Manchester
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Piccadilly Point Unite
Oxford Road station is 14 minutes walk away from the building, which you can use to get anywhere in Manchester easily. Just 12 minutes on foot will take you to INTO Manchester and Excel College Manchester.
O2 Apollo is a music venue worth checking out for a nice weekend outing with your new friends. It's located only 14 minutes away from the residence. The Palace Theatre is also easy to reach if you'd like to enjoy a unique experience. There are many excellent restaurants in the area too.
This Manchester student home has on-site laundry, bike storage, printing services, recycling services, on-site gym, parking with extra charge and on-site vending machines with snacks. It comes with a variety of communal spaces like a shared lounge, communal study space, games room and outdoor social space. Also, the building has various security services, including an on-site service team, a maintenance support team, a secure entry system with 24/7 CCTV and a secure fire system. All utility bills are included in the rent, including water, electricity, gas, heating and Wi-Fi. Free contents insurance is available.
It is located within a short distance from the Manchester Piccadilly train station, just a 17-minute walk to Manchester Metropolitan University and 20 minutes walk to reach the University of Manchester. The property boasts a central location, which makes it near the best shops and recreational areas all around Manchester. There are various parks nearby to enjoy as well.
Choose Your Room
An en-suite room with a 3/4 bed, workspace, and a shared kitchen.
An en-suite room with a 3/4 bed, generous WiFi-connected workspace, wardrobe, under-bed storage, shelves and drawers, as well as the shared fitted kitchen and lounge area.
£172 / week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.