Prince Consort Village
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Prince Consort Village
Ravenscourt Park is just a couple of steps away featuring a perfect little tea house right next to it. There's a Tesco Superstore a short walk from the building suitable for any last-minute needs.
Living in this London student housing you will have high-speed Wi-Fi connection, contents insurance, on-site gym, cinema room, games room, 24/7 music practice rooms, 24/7 security, accessible facilities, bike storage spaces, package delivery services, and laundry facilities. All utility bills are included in the rent.
Kindly note that valuable musical instruments are not part of your contents insurance; terms and conditions apply.
**For short-term inquiries, please contact us for more information.
COVID safe building accredited by the British Safety council
· Enhanced cleaning and hygiene
· Social distancing measures
· Dedicated support if you need to self-isolate
· Staff available 24/7
· Socially safe Village Life programme
It is located within Zone 2, Hammersmith and Fulham Borough. The comfy residence is just a 30-minute tube ride to Imperial College London and a 40-minute tube ride to both the Royal College of Art and the Royal College of Music. The building is a 60-minute tube ride from London Heathrow, and you will find many options for transportation surrounding it.
Two weeks of isolation free of charge. This offer is subject to availability.
Book now to get a £25 taxi credit to get you from the airport to your village quickly and safely. You’ll also receive a bedding and kitchen essentials packs worth £175!
Cancel for free up to the 1st of August if your September 2021 course is moved 100% online and campus services closed. T&Cs apply.
£225 / week
Choose Your Room
This self-contained studio features a small double bed, workspace, wardrobe, plenty of storage space, private bathroom, and modern kitchenette.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 2 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
You may cancel within seven days of signing your agreement online. You have the right to the return of your deposit and any rental amounts paid in relation to your booking.
You will lose your right to cancellation as soon as you collect the keys from the reception team even if this is within seven days of signing your agreement.
First-year students and first-time residents
If you are a first-year student or you are residing in the Building for the first time, you may request to cancel and have any deposit and rental amounts which relate to your booking returned to you if:
- You do not receive an unconditional offer from your University.
- You require a visa to study in the UK, but your visa application has been rejected.
- Flexible start dates in select locations if a university changes its course date(s), or if there is a travel ban in place. Selected properties include Albert Court, Bagot Street, Belgrave View, Burley Road, Dashwood Studios, Fitzroy & Wenlock Courts, Newport Student Village, and Rusholme Place.