Blithehale Court Unite - London
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Blithehale Court Unite
The building is 15 minutes away from King's College London and London School of Economics via the subway. Popular student locations like Hoxton, Shoreditch, Bethnal Green, and Mile End are close to you.
This London student accommodation has various on-site facilities, including printing services, on-site laundry, vending machines, and on-site bike storage. There is also free Wi-Fi throughout the building, free contents insurance and all-inclusive bills that include water, gas, electricity and heating. Moreover, the property has secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management team and on-site maintenance team. A communal lounge with a games area is available as well as a shared study area.
It is located in Zone 2, Tower Hamlets Borough, just a 20-minute walk from Queen Mary University and London Metropolitan University. Bethnal Green tube station is a short walking distance away and there is a Sainsbury market nearby. You can reach central London easily from this property and the famous Russel Square is a quick tube ride away.
Choose Your Room
A 12m2 en-suite with a 3/4 bed, study area with Wi-Fi, a large wardrobe, under-bed storage, and a shared lounge with a fully fitted kitchen area.
A 29.9m2 self-contained studio with a 3/4 bed, an ample workspace, a wardrobe with shelves and drawers, under-bed storage, an en-suite, and a fully-fitted kitchen.
A 35.4m2 self-contained studio with a 3/4 bed, an ample workspace, a wardrobe with shelves and drawers, under-bed storage, a bathroom, and a fully-fitted kitchen.
£225 / week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.